it only took three weeks? !Randy!

AN/

So yes, the last two one shots have been Jacklyn and Randy, but only because people seem to like it more. My indicator has been that there are more reads on the Jacklyn and Randy one. I promise I am not in it for the reads, but the reads tell me what people like ie: Randy and Jacklyn. So, if you are not a strong shipper of those COMMENT or DM me, so I can write the other ones. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!

Rye's POV

See, it only took three weeks. Let me explain. 

"Why Mum, why?" I said.

"Ryan you know why. You have misbehaved so many times it is ridiculous. We know it would be a tremendous idea for your behavior and attitude to be changed, and St. Markus' is the best boarding school for messed up boys like yourself."

"So I am messed up now?"

"Yes, you are. Any normal boy would not be dying your hair so frequently and getting piercings. Also, you always sleep with girls, Ryan, and you never talk about how pretty boys are, so are you over the whole gay thing."

"Yeah I guess," I said as my voiced drains. I came out to my mum as questioning a few months ago, and she claimed it was just my brother, who was out and proud, making me gay. Whenever she asks me if I am gay, she makes it seem as if it is the best thing in the world to be straight. She says, "Oh so you are straight then," with this big smile on her face, and when she brings up the reason as to why she believes I am straight it is bull shit. She always says that I "never talk about how pretty boys are," but why would I? It is awkward enough to talk about my straight crushes, she would make it the end of the world if I said I thought I boy was cute. She has this just subtle homophobia, and I have no idea what to do about it. My brother felt terrible as my mum was blaming him for the confusion about my sexuality. He did not handle it right, and he was pressuring me out of the closet. Eventually, he realized that my coming out was supposed to be when I am ready, and it would be horrid if I was forced to come out. I am proud of my bisexuality, but I am also scared of it. I am scared of being even more different.

Anyway, past that, I am on my way to a boarding school, I do not want to attend. It is known for its rugby and sports, but figure this, I am a musical person, and their arts programs suck. It is going to be a bunch of straight ass delinquent boys, ohh and yeah it is all boys. They also only allow you to have your cell phone for two hours each week, and that would be okay, if I did not need to post music TWICE a week, and also call my brothers. I have no intentions to speak to my parents. So, eventually we arrive. The campus was really nice which was a positive. I did all the boring shit like check into my room, and do the orientation. We had about an hour before dinner to meet our roommate. I hope and prayed to my gay lord that my roommate would not be a toxic ass straight boy. I entered to see a boy with a guitar playing Ed Sheeran as he lightly sung also.

"So I say" and I harmonized with him, "Hallelujah, You are an angel in the-" I harmonized again, "in the shape of my mum. When I fell down you be there-" more harmony, "holding me up, spread your wings as you do." I just listened as he finished the last time, "and when God takes you back he'll say hallelujah, your home"

We both just stared at each other for a few moments.

"You are beautiful, I-i mean your voice your voice it is amazing," I said trying to recover.

"I think you also have a wonderful voice."
"I am Ryan Beaumont, but I go by Rye"
"Andrew Fowler but I go by Andy"
"I think I will call you Fovvs or Fovvler"
"So then I think I will call you Rye-pie"

We settled in over the next few week, meeting no other tolerable boys in our year. Us two basically stuck together. After countless nights of twenty questioned, we knew one and other very well. We got on very well, very quickly.

Tonight we were watching a movie on my bed. He was perfectly cuddled up to my side, as I wrapped my arm around him.

"Fovvler"

"Yeah babe"

"Are you a banana, cause you're a peeling."
"Ryan Leonard Beaumont, if this is how you are going to call me cute, no I will not be your boyfriend"
I was shocked, "How did you know I was going to ask?"

"I know my boyfriend," he replies.

I lean in and give him a kiss.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask regardless of this situation.

"I would love to" he replies, and I gave him another kiss.

"You are cute," I say

"That is how you comment on someone's looks," he replies.

"Sassy little cutie"

"Yeah yeah"

That is how we were making out in mine and his room just after three weeks of knowing each other.