runningforlove !OT6!

AN/

So, I am in love with Sonny, so I may include him in some and not others. I might still have Mikey in some. To be honest, I do not really know what manner I should go about regarding this matter, so any suggestions would be helpful. I really do love Sonny tho.  Vote on this if you want him in the band, and comment if you do not. 

People also LOVED the ot6, so here I gotcha a soulmate ot6!

Rye's POV

Today was my first track meet, and of course my step counter was staying the same. If you got closer than 50 feet from your soulmate the counter begins to lower in numbers. So, if I was 49 feet away from him, I could have a black 49 tattooed on my arm. Right now, I still have a 50, and I feel like I will always. I just want to meet him, the person I am supposed to fall in love with. For now though, I focus on running this mile. There are five boys who I know are exceptional athletes, and their names are Andy, Mikey, Brook, Harvey, and Jack. I have never really seen them before. We line up on the starting line, and I hear the shot, so I begin to run. In the duration of my run, something is burning on my wrist, but I never bother to check what. In the final lap, Andy, Mikey, Brook, Harvey, Jack, and I are far ahead of the group. As we enter the final sprint, I look at my wrist, and I see my counter go down as I sprint forward towards, what I can safely assume, is one of the boys. I yell out for them to check their wrists as we finish the sprint. At the exact time we all cross the finish line, all our numbers all reach zero.

"Nice running boys, please proceed out towards the gate," some volunteer said.

"What just happened," Harvey asks.

"I-i dunno," Mikey says.
"I think we are all soulmates," Andy says.

"That cannot be," I say.

"It has happened before," Jack adds.

"I mean, I have always known I was polyamorous, to be honest," Brook comments.

"Yeah same," Harvey says.

"I mean I had an inkling of suspect, but now it is confirmed," Andy said.
"I too have always known," Jack says.

"I am shocked to say the least, but I do not mind. You are all fit and cute," I say winking.

"I guess we know the flirt of the group?" Mikey points out.

"Yes, yes we do," I say.

"Group hug? "Andy suggests.
"Group hug," Harvey confirms.

Although we were all 17 or younger, we all wanted to move in together. It has been a few months since we met, and we all love each other so much. So we did. We got a little flat together, and continued to go through schooling. Our parents were fully willing, accept for Jack. Jack was merely 15 at the track meet, so his parents, understandably, where slight bit hesitant. We proved to them, and all our parents, that we all wanted to love and take care of each other. Now we live fairly normally. Yesterday, Saturday, was a great example of that.

Friday night we had all stayed up late cuddling on the sofa. I was sat on one end, being almost 18 and second oldest, and Andy on the other side, also being close 18 and the oldest. Andy and Jack had a special relationship, and so when every Jack was tired or scared or just feeling like a little 15 year old, he could cuddle with Andy. Although they do have a special relationship, we all have special relationships, crucial in their own ways. So, Andy was spooning Jack, and I was spooning Harvey cause he was also quite like Jack and was second youngest after Jack. Mikey and Brook, both 17, were cuddling in the middle. I decided we would watch a horror movie, which ended with Jack crying into Andy and Harvey shaking in my arms while Mikey and Brook held each other for dear life. Just as it was about to get more scary, Andy made an executive decision to stop the movie. We all went to the bedroom, which had three bunk beds. We all climbed into separate bed, but the night did not end that way. It ended with a Jack on my chest, Andy ended with a Brook on his chest, and Mikey ended with a Harvey on top of him. I saw all of this when I woke. I got up and made a lovely pancake breakfast, quietly so the others could sleep. After waking the others with cuddles and kisses, we all had work to do. We usually sat in the living room with some music that we all loved playing quietly in the background. Every once and a while one of the boys would start beautifully singing along. Around an hour into our work, Harvey and Andy went out to get some food for the fridge and run some chores. Brook and Mikey, being the same age and all, where doing worked together while cuddling. Whenever someone would get 4 questions right, they would get a kiss. It was so cute. After about a half hour of the boys being gone, Jack crawled into my lap.

"Hey Jackie"

"Rye you're smart"
"Kind of, baby"
"Well," his eyes began to water, "I do not get this math."

I wiped the tears with my thumb and gave him a kiss.

"Baby, no need for tears, we can work through it together."

And we did. Jack understood the concept after thoroughly working on the practice problems. So, the rest of the day went on, and we all just relaxed together. We ate some great food that Harvey made for dinner, we all went for a run together. It was a great day, and that is why I love these boys.