flannel, damn it !Jandy!

AN/ one fucking word that is sending me beyond hell: finals 

Jack's Pov

"Jack you keep staring off at someone," Brook said as I looked off into the distance as my cheeks flushed red, "You were staring in English and Maths."

"No I was not," I said defensively. I was looking at someone though.

"Does Jackie have a girl crush," he asked.

"No," I replied truthfully. I do not have a GIRL crush, but I have a BOY crush. Yeah I had not come out to Brook yet. I knew he would be fine with it, but it is still really difficult. I mean, Brook must have an inkling of suspect. I have not dated a girl, I do not say how girls look pretty, and I wear flannel, like gay ass flannel. I really could be further into the closet.

"Do not believe," Brook said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I really don't, and maybe if you paid any attention to me than you would know why," I replied harshly. I know I was being unfair, how could he have known?

"W-what? I do-" I left the cafeteria, shoving my food down the bin. I walked down the hall to the grass field outback. None other than Andrew Fowler, the one I had been staring at, was sitting against the brick wall.

"Jack, Jack Duff, right," He said, and all I could think was that he knew my name.

"Y-yeah," I said

"You always stutter?"

"N-no, only around people I like wait no like," I said unable to control my rambling.

"So you like me then Duff," he said.

"Please don't tell anyone I'm gay cause I get bullied enough as is, and I know you do not re-"

"Do you also ramble around people you like?"

"Only when I am nervous," I said as I looked down.

"You're cute when you blush," he said as he took to steps closer.

"Y-you think I-i am cute?" I said in a shocking tone.

"In fact I do"

"I didn't know you swung this way"

"Always have always will. I have caught a few glances at you recently, duff." he said taking a breath, "I proceed to ask my friends if you were gay, but then I realized. Flannel is not the best way to stay in the closet, babe."

I chuckled at him, still staring at the ground. I felt two soft fingers lift my chin.

"Don't look down so much, you have pretty eyes."

"I-i don't"

"Nervous again," he asked and I looked at his with curiosity, "You are stuttering again"

"Y-yea"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. I shyly nodded my head. He gently placed his hand at the back of my head as he placed his lips on mine. At first I did not reciprocate, but then I moved along with his motions. After a moment we parted.

"You are really gorgeous," he said pulling his fingers through my hair.

"So are you," I whispered.

"So, will you go out on a date with me. I would love to find out what goes on beyond those ocean eyes," he asked.

"Yes I'd love, to," I said before he briefly kissed me again, "I like it when you do that."

"I like you"

"I like you two,"

"JACK! YOU ARE WITH ANDY FOWLER? YOUR GAY? YOUR GAY?" Brook said with a smile. He clearly did not care. He walked over to us both.

"Why didn't you tell me Jack, I love you forever no matter what."

"Thanks Brook, I was just scared."

"I just want to say it was fairly obvious. I mean he wears flannel dammit." Andy said as we all chuckled together.

"Flannel damnit," I said.