not gonna last...!Rykey!

AN/ 

so...I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH HOLY MOTHER OF ROADTRIP! ok so enjoy kidss....

Rye's POV

10 AM:

Last night was our history. Me refusing to believe that I was gay, him kissing endless girls, us denying our feelings for eachother, hating each other for kissing other people, not getting together, him not becoming my boyfriend, me declining to be his boyfriend, all led up to last night.

10PM:

He came into my apartment at ten o'clock at night. We yelled at each other for not being supportive or loving. Him yelled at me for not coming out as soon as I realized. We had so many archives to sort through. I yelled at him for forcing me out of the closet. He yelled at me for not understanding the situation. I yelled at him for never being clear about what was going on.

11PM:

We lay on the bed, voices scratchy and broken from yelling. That is when the real emotions came in, the hurt, the pain, not the anger. Neither of us felt angry deep down, we felt wrong. The pain was nagging at me, so I started to cry. Tears streamed down my face and my eyes went puffy, and I heard his cries begin alongside mine. We cried, cried, and just cried. Neither of us with any idea of what was going on. Then I moved my hand into his, and he squeezed it.

12AM:

I was in his arms. We apologized, and we apologized again. We said sorry for not loving each other, not communicating, and overall just not loving. All we wanted was to love, but something always stopped that. It may have been us, or it could have been an outsider. All I thought was, "God, let us love," because all I wanted to do was love this boy with all my smiles, tears, and pain. So we hugged and loved all we wanted to. That night was ours. It was our night of passion, both negative and positive passion. This boy I held in my arms, and who held me in his arms, was one of a kind, we were one of a kind. You do not give up on this kind of emotion, no way. You chase it. Chase it into the depths of hell and into the highs of heaven. You run after with every morsel of might in one's body. I was not letting go nor was he. We would never release our story or our love or even our history.

10 AM:

I wake up cuddling the one I loved most in the world, and it is the best feeling in the world. I was not whole without him. As I stir awake so does he.

"Morning," I say kissing his forehead.

"Morning," he replies. We stare at the ceiling for a moment.

"We are not gunna last, Rye," he says.

"I have a game. Let's play Rye and Mikey minute by minutes. We take each minute and love it like our last and live with how it is. Lets let the present be a present. In this moment I am going to kiss you, okay Mike?"

"Minute by minute," he says leaning into my lips. Our lips meet in a firework way, loud, bright, and powerful.

"In this minutes I love you more than anything in this world, Mikey," I say.

"In this moment, I too, love you the most, Rye," he replies.