morning sonny !OT6, five!

AN/ FYI, I spun a wheel and this is what the wheel said. It said to do an OT6, so here we are. Also, this is a continuation and nothing will make sense if you haven't read the other parts, so yeah.

Andy's POV

I couldn't sleep at night. I just couldn't, my thoughts were spinning to fast. I wiggled out of Rye's arms and into my own room. I grabbed my guitar from the side of the table. I plugged the guitar into my looper, and I set the output to the headphone port. I plugged my headphones in. I started to play Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple, the guitar solo. I turned up the volume to full blast, hoping that maybe if I played my music loud enough, my thoughts would stop for a moment. I let my fingers and muscle memory take over. I was so into it, I did not hear the door open. I only noticed Jack's presence after he had taken off one of my headphones. He sat on the bed, wordless.

"Hi," I said meekly.

"Smoke on the Water kinda day?" he asked.

"How did you know?"

"Let's see, when you don't want to think about things, that is the song you play because it's hard and loud."

"Yep," I said.

"I got boyfriend intuition, plus I knew there was no way you'd be sleeping, not after what just happened."

I walked over to him, and he opened his arms. I sat on his lap.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, too."

"Ands, why was the volume so high? You are going to break your eardrums."

"I figured I could stop my thoughts if I turned the volume high enough," I said laughing to cover a dark stain of hurt.

Jack just held me tighter. I leaned back on him. I realized that I had not cried yet, but I needed to, so I let little sobs out.

And, again, Jack just held me tighter. He lay back on the bed and I was on top of his chest. I curled up.
Eventually, my sobs subsided. Once they had, it was clear there were other sobs coming from the room across the hall from mine. Brook.

"Let's go get Brook."
"Yeah," I agreed.

We slowly got up, and walked across the dimly lit hall. We cracked the door open, and we saw brook cradling his pillow, tears already staining it.

"Brookie?" I questioned.

"A-andy, J-jacky?"

We climbed into bed with him.

"Yes love," Jack said.

"Cuddles?"

"Yeah," I confirmed.

Jack was cradling Brook's back, and I wrapped my arms around his front. I intertwined our legs.

I kissed his forehead, and I wiped his cheeks.

I started kissing his lips, lightly. I noticed Jack kiss up his neck. I small ray of light from the hallway slipped into the room. Rye was stood in the doorway.

"Hey, can I sleep in here?"
"Come 'ere," Jack said.

I went back to kissing Brook, and Rye and Jack got cuddled up, Rye spooning Jack.

I was lost in the taste of my younger boyfriend.

I whispered again his lips, "I love you."
He whispered back, "I love you, too."

I rested my forehead upon his.

"It hurts," he said.

"I know, baby."