comfy !Andy+Brook+Sonny!

AN/ Ok, so people liked the OT3, so I give you another OT3. Sorry for the long delay, but again, it's summer and I'm all around. I am going on holiday tomorrow, so I will most likely not update for the next ten-ish days. I do not know if I will have wifi, but we shall see. Andyway, enjoy this!

Andy's POV

I think that this relationship was kinda unexpected. I mean most people thought that there was a clear connection between Sonny and Brook rather than Sonny and Brook and me. Also, many people believe that i was in a relationship with Rye, and Jack was in a relationship with Brook. Despite all of this, when Brook, Sonny, and I sat down to have a chat, there was some sort of connection. Yes, I had been hiding feelings for Brook for about 2 months, and yes I had a past with Sonny, but with all of us together, there was undeniable chemistry. And, so, I could not imagine my life without these two knuckleheads being my boys.

"ANDYYYYY!" Brook called from the kitchen, waking me from my slumber.

"BROOKLYN, IT IS HALF SEVEN IN THE MORNING, I WILL KILL YOU IF THIS IS NOT WORTH MY WAKING UP!"

"PROMISE IT IS, LOVE!"

"FINE COMING," I said climbing out of bed. I noticed that Sonny was no longer in bed, and I wondered where he had gone. I just slipped on one of Sonny's hoodies that lay on the ground. I only slept in boxers, so I was simply wearing a top and boxers. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I walked down the stairs.

"Morning Fovvs," Brook said as he gave me a hug.

"Brook, why am I awake?"

"Well, I was baking some cake, and I was wondering if you wanted some?" He asked with a tone of innocents that made my heart flutter.

"I can't believe you woke me up for this?" I said, smiling and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Your cute, I am going back to bed. I will have cake at a decent hour of the morning."
"But I wanna coddle," I said.

"Babe, just come cuddle with me upstairs."
"Yeah," he said giving me a hug.

"Carry me?" he asked, as he batted his eyelashes.

"Yeah, yeah," I said picking him up.

"You made a mess in the kitchen?" I asked as we ascended up the stairs.

"Yeah," he replied, smiling.

'You going to clean it up?"

"Course, fovvs, when do I not."

'Um, let me see, everytime," I said, smirking at him.

"Where is Sonny?" he asked.

"Honestly no idea," I said, "I am going to text him when we get to our room."

"Okay," Brook said with a yawn.
"Bub, what time did you wake up?" I asked.

"No, no i did not sleep."

"Why not babe?"
"I couldn't."
"So, why did you not come snuggle with Sonny and I," I asked as I placed him on my bed.

"Well, you looked comfy without me."
"It would have been far me comfy with you," I said, giving him a kiss.

"Okie, I'll come next time."

"Good."

I laid down and Brook cuddled into my side. I heard his breaths even out, and soon mine followed.

Sonny's POV

This morning I had to do some work for the band with Blair, so I woke up early. I did not tell Andy or Brook this because they would both want to wake up with me, and I knew they needed rest. I carefully rose and got changed this morning before leaving for Blair's. After a few hours I returned home. As I walked to the kitchen I saw a mess of baking ingredients. Brook must have been baking, but at what time did he start? He was not baking when I left at 7:00am. It was 11:04. I walked up to Brook's room to find it empty, and then I walked to Andy's room. I saw my two babies cuddled up together. Andy was only wearing boxers and my hoodie, and Brook was wearing only boxers. I took a quick picture of them.

Andy must have heard the camera, as he opened his eyes.

"Morning," I said, as I walked over to the side of the bed. I quickly set the new picture as my home screen.

"Morning, babe, where were you?"
"Blair needed me."
"And why did you not tell me," I asked.
"Well, you would insits on waking up with me, and I knew you needed sleep."

"Ok," Andy smiled at my thought, "speaking of sleep, Brook didnt."
"Why not?"
"Dunno, but he said we looked comfy, so he did not want to come cuddle with us."
"But it would have been more comfy with him," Sonny said.

"That's what I said. Whatever, I told him to come cuddle us when ever. He is pretty fast asleep," Andy said as he carefully got up. My stoumach did flips.

"You look so cute right now, in my hoodie and only boxers and your new hair."
"T-thanks," he said blushing.

I leaned in a gave him a kiss.