missing you !Mindy!

AN/ Suggestion from Irishroadie, enjoy this one. I kinda love it. I watched, "The Pass." Yesterday, and damn it was good. I was crying and awwing and watch it. Just do. This is also a short on, 800 words.

Mikey's Pov

I pulled up the New Roadtrip Vlog. Andy looked so happy in it, and it made my heart swell. It also made my heart hurt because I missed him. Ever since I left the band, I felt like I was losing Ands to Rye. Andy no longer cuddle me when he felt sad, he cuddled Rye, simply because I was far away. I missed my boy.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller, Andy.

"Hi bub," I said to him.

"Hi Mikes, I have a surprise planned. Ya know the park near Blair's where we used to go, meet me there in 20 minutes. Make yourself look nice."

"O-okay babe."

"Trust me, love."

Then he hung up. I slipped on some skinny jeans and a white shirt, and then I styled my hair a tad. I jumped in my car. Once I arrived I at the park I was greeted by a smiling little Andy. I went up to him and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you," I said, muffled by his shirt.

"Well, we haven't seen each other for three days, but I get you. I missed you, too." He pulled away and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Ah I think you missed, love," I said.
"Right," He said smiling.

We then leaned in and our lips met. I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you," I whispered on his lips.

"I love you, too."

I smiled at him.
"Have I told you how cute you look with your new hair." I ran my hand through it.

"Only about 9 hundred time."

"Good, you look cute with your new hair."

"Come on," Andy said, grabbing my hand.
"Where are you leading me?"

"Ohh somewhere over the rainbow."

"Great," I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Hey," he said, still smiling, but also slapping my arm.

"So, how's everything band wise?"

"Yeah good, of course a lot of work, when is it not. We are working hard, but I love it ya know. Is singing. What about you?"

"Yeah, that's good, love. I am good, everything a lot right now. I dunno what I am doing, but I am getting there, trying to make a plan, yeah?"

"That's good babe. You know, I was thinking, I want you to be you, and I am kinda glad you left, because I see more Mikey now."

I smiled at him because he got it.

"I love you because you understand me. Yeah, that's it," I said with a wide grin.

After a few moments passed, I saw a tent in the forest and some cute fairy light on it. Also, there were lamps lighting the way.

"Fovvs, this is so cute."

"I tried to be romantic, since you're always the one doing shit like this. You like it?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, Fovvs, I love it, babe."

AN/ TIME SKIPPPP BROUGHT TTOO YOUU BYY MMEEE WHO SHOULDD BEE STUDYINNGGGGGG

"-so then I said I would be able to get it handled, but I really couldn't. Do you not feel like that every?"

"Uh um yes," I said, not really listening.

"Mikes, hey babe," Andy said.

"Yeah," I said, shooting him a smile.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

"I know you, I am not your three year boyfriend for nothing, what is going on?"

"I-it's stupid, babe. What were you saying?"

"Mikey no. You need to stop doing the thing you do where you don't share emotion. That is for STRAIGHT boys, love," Andy said in a joking manner. (IT IS A JOKE).

"Um I-i," I took a deep breath.

"I love you, Mikey."

"Right, ikindafeeljellycauseyouarespendingalotoftimewithrye."

"Babe, I am going to need you to slow down." I looked at Andy, his pale face and soft features. The styled blond hair utop his head. He was sitting across from me, cross legged. He hand laying on my knees, my hands above him. I finally diverted my eyes to his rosy pink lip. I leaned in to give him a kiss, and he reciprocated my actions.

"I love you, too. Right, I was feeling jealous because you are spending a lot of time with Rye and stuff because I am no with you," I said closing my eyes.

"Remember all those years ago, Rye was there and you were there and even Brook was there. I knew all of you, my bandmates. I choose one. You. Better yet, my heart choose you. Then, everyday after that one, I loved you a little more, and everyday I chose you. I love you, I don't love Rye, Jack, Brook, or Sonny in the same way. You are Mikey, my Mikey, and I am going to keep choosing you everyday. Why? I love you, I really do. I have no idea what I would do without you." Andy climbed into my lap.

"I love you, too. Can we call more?" I requested.

"Yeah love, yeah." he said snuggling into me. I held him.

"God, Andy you are perfect."