late night !Ralex!

AN/ After, again, heavy request, I finally bring you a chapter with both Robbie and Alex, you can thank me after reading this masterpiece by a really super modest author. 

We just finished recording I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran featuring Justin Beber. Now, Robbie and I had a long night of editing left. I think Rye and Andy are quickly going to go over footage with Rob and I.

"Hey Andy, Rye you going to go over footage?" I asked as we walked into the editing room.

"Yeah, yeah, let us just change into some more comfy clothes." Andy said as he and Rye walked out of the room. I hooked up the camera to the computer, and I began to import the video files. About half way through the videos uploading, Robbie walked into the room.

"Hello, my main minion," he said.

"Funny."
"Yes, it was."

"I know that is what I said," I said turning my chair and smiling at him.

"You said it all sarcastic," Robbie fake frowned.
"Where is Randy?"

"Well I heard making out."
"I no joke asked Andy to come review footage, and he said he would come in a second after he finished changing into more comfortable clothes."
"He clearly lied to you, babe," Robbie said, smiling.

"Stop it," I said getting up, and I fake punched him. He then slid into my chair.

"YOU THIEF!" I exclaimed.

He just smiled at me, all cheeky.

"I guess you will just have to sit on my lap then," he said.

"Ohh how very tragic," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I climbed into his lap as he wrapped his arms around me.

"If you knock my camera, even though I love you, I will murder you."
"There is no boyfriend compensation."

"No, no there is not."

"How long till the film is done uploading."

As if on cue, a notification came up, "Now," I said.
"I'm tired," Robbie said.

"You know you can go to bed, Robs."

"No, I'm good, I'll stay up with you."

"I doubt you are going to last, but whatever."

"You, Elvis, have no faith at all!" he yelled.

"You need to be quite before you wake up this entire house."
He blushed, "Yes, yes I do." He gave me a kiss on the neck.

"Up, I need to focus now," I said as I got up.

"Fineeeeeee," he said.

"Love you," I said.
"Yeah, yeah, I hate you, too."

He pulled up a chair beside mine, and he locked his fingers with mine.

"Review footage?" He asked after kissing my cheek.

"Yeah," I said, "So, the first one we have is the pre-chorus which we filme-"
Rye and Andy walked into the room, interrupting me. Well, Andy was on Rye's back, but that is besides the point.

"Footage uploaded?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, whilst you two were making out, I was being productive," I said.

"Like you didn't get all cuddly with my brother," Rye said, with a cheeky smile.

"I don't see any proof?" Robbie said.

"Where is the proof of making out?"
"Andy's lips tell the entire story," I said.

"It's kinda true, baby," Andy said to Rye.

"Whatever, at least I did not leave blatant hickeys this time," Rye commented.

"Yes as much as I want to know all of this, can we please review the footage?"

"Yes, we can."

Andy and Rye cuddle on the love chair while Robbie and I's hands stayed interlocked as we review footage. Randy then went upstairs to bed.
"Robs, you can go to bed," I said, about halfway through editing.

"No, I'm fine."
"Okay, love."
So, I kept editing, and Robbie kept getting me cups of coffee.

"I need another cup, Robs." I said giving him another kiss.

"Yeah, babe," he said, getting up and getting us two more cups of coffee.

Robbie's POV

I knew what was best for my boy, and I knew that another cup of coffee was not it. He just needed sleep, and he could easily finish it in the morning. I took quite a while to make this "coffee" in the hopes that he would fall asleep without my company keeping him awake. Once I entered the room again, I saw my plan had worked. I carefully lifted Alex into my arms, and, still asleep, I walked him into his room. I placed him on the bed, and pulled the covers over him. As I kept most of my stuff in Alex's closet, I just grabbed some of my PJs. I quickly changed, and jumped into bed, cuddling him. I easily fell asleep beside him.

After sleeping for a few hours, I felt Lex stir in my arms.

"Al, go back to bed."

"But I need to finish the cover Robbie, and you did not wake me up."

"You had four cups of coffee, and I was not about to give you a fifth. You need to sleep, and in a few hours you will wake up and do great work. For now, just sleep, babe. I promise the boys will understand, ok."

"I hate you, you know I needed to finish that," Alex said, not truly angry.

"Hey, hating is my thing, being a cuddly bear is yours. Go back to doing your job," I said. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Love you, too."

When we woke up Alex finished the cover, and all went to plan. He did get a bit stressed, but being the amazing boyfriend I am, I managed to mollify that stress a bit. So, it all worked out.