tattoes !OT7!

AN/ I spun a wheel, and you know what, it chose OT7, so I am going to give the people what they want (ok, raise your hand if you love Dan and Phil, and are so proud of them for being themselves and living their truths). So, enjoy this soulmate OT7.

Sonny's POV

I had wondered who my soulmate was for the longest time. For a moment during Overload, I thought it was Andy, but when ever we bumped shoulders, no tattoos showed up on our shoulders. I had met many other boys, but none were my soulmates. I had even wondered whether it was a girl, and if I was straight after all. I disregarded this thought after I kissed a girl, and let me tell you, I did not enjoy it. So, gay and soulmate less, I was headed to trial at Roadtrip. Obviously, I had a preexisting relationship with Sonny, as for the other boy I had merely texted them. I was quite nervous seem as the boys were so tightly knit. I was going to move in a couple of weeks before Mikey left. I was still unsure of where I was going to sleep seen as there were only 6 bedrooms. The car pulled up in the drive.

"SONNY!" Brook yelled and came over and gave me a hug, "It is so nice to finally meet you."

"Hey, Brook. Yeah, mate, it is." I accidentally bumped shoulders with him, but I had yet to notice. I then walked towards Andy.

"It's been a minute, Ryan."

"Indeed," I said, giving him a hug.

"Missed you."

"Missed you, too."

"Glad your back, now you just have to survive the trial."

"I hope I will," I said.
"FOVVLER BABE I NEED YOUR HELP," Rye called.

"That's me," Andy said excusing himself.

I walked over to Jack who was conversing with Jack,

"Hi Jack," I said timidly.

"Hey, Sonny! Nice to finally meet you."

"And you," I said.

"Shall we head inside?" he suggested.

After a quick goodbye to my sister and mum I headed inside. I almost fell on Alex as I stepped into the front room, but luckily I only bumped him. I then was introduced to Rye. Finally, I met Mikey.

"Hey," said Mikey, and we did the weird bro thing.

"Hi, Mikey. How are you?"

"Good, good. How are you?"

"Well, yeah,"

I thought I had met everyone until Harvey walked down the stairs.

"BABES I NEED HELP WITH MY-" he stopped at the doorway.

"Oh hi, Sonny, new trialist, today. It is that date? Ohh it is? Hi Sonny," Harvey said. He was carrying a huge basket of clothes. He almost fell on me as he made his way to the sofa.

"Now that we have all been acquainted, shall we get to some band chat."

The next bit was just talking about boring band stuff and what not. I then headed up to a bathroom to shower. I had already unpacked some of my stuff in Jack's room. I went into the bathroom and stipped, but not before I look at my shoulder. IT HAD 6 TATTOOS LAYING UPON IT! I hastily changed again, and I called out for the boys.

"ALEX, HARVEY, ANDY, RYE, JACK, BROOK, COME TO THE LIVING ROOM PLEASE!

Andy was the first to come downstairs, "What is it Sonny?"

"C-check shoulder," I said, starstruck.

"Tattoos, seven, ohhh, ohh-"

"Yeah," I asked.

"BOYS 007!!!!" Andy yelled.

"What does that mean?"

"Very important meeting in the front room."

"Ohh, how did it come to be?"

"Long story bu-"

Andy was interrupted by the boys coming downstairs.

"What is it?" they all said, out of breath.

"Check your shoulders," Andy said.
"Each of the boys lifting their shirt sleeves.

"FINALLY," Brook yelled, smiling.

"W-what does he mean finally"

"They boys and I have been messing around for years and quite frankly being boyfriends, but we never committed because the tattoos never showed up. I mean Fovvs and I from the beginning then all the boys joined as they joined the band and finally Alex admitted his liking of all of us," Rye said.

"Oh that's why you and Harvey said babe."
"Yeah," Harvey said beaming at his boys.

"Ohh come on boys let's cuddle on the sofa while we share our tattoos," Mikey said

Jack sat on Harvey's lap as Mikey cuddled into Harvey while Brook sat in Mikey's lap. Andy and Rye was cuddling next to them.

"Come 'ere, Sonny. Don't be shy, love," Andy said as he ushered me to sit next to him. He instantly wrapped his arm around me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll start!" Brook yelled.

Eventually, we all read our tattoos, and some were really funny, and others were really cute. By the end we were a laughing mess of limbs. I was so happy, and I genuinely loved these six

"I love you all, " I said in a sleepy state.

The other said I love you all, too."

I just smiled. 

AN/ Part two?