family (OT6, two)

AN/ Part two has arrived, ENJOY! Part three is coming soon, I am pretty sure that's going to be the last part for now, I will come back, though. This is another 4,000 words. 

It had been such a successful year at Roadtrip, and the boys were so happy. The year, it seemed, was going too well. The boys were just waiting for a hindrance in their roads. They had been used to an unsteady journey of mainly downs.

Andy's POV

We were all cuddled up on the sofa. Jack was sitting in Sonny's lap as Brook had his head in Alex's lap, and his feet were on mine. Rye was cuddled up next to me. Jack's phone rang, and he walked into the side room, not before telling us to now pause the movie.

Jack's POV

"Hey Mum," I said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Hi, Jackie, it's actually your grandma, love," she said.

I felt bad news was ensuring, "W-what's going on?"
"I am so sorry hun, your, your," she began to cry, "you parents have died in a car accident. They were taken to the hospital, but they died on route."

"W-what? No, that is not true. My mum, she is going to, and dad he, no-"

"Jack, I-"
I hung up. I just started to sob and sob. Eventually I felt warm arms wrap around me. I felt into them. I curled up in a ball on their lap.

"Jack, baby, what's wrong." Andy.
"D-dead, Mum and Pops are g-gone," I sobbed.

Andy stayed silent and I just closed my eyes hoping I would wake up, and this would all be a dream.

Andy's POV

I carefully lifted Jack into his bed once he had fallen asleep in my arms. I felt so horrible for him. He practically called his parents three times a week, and he was so close to them.

After helping Jack to bed, I went to the others.

"J-jack parent's have passed, a car accident," I explained.

It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop in the room. Brooklyn's sniffling were the only audible sounds.

"How's Jack?" Rye asked.
"I dunno," I said.

Jack's phone rang again, and so I picked it up.

"Hey, it's Andy. Jack is asleep," I said.

"Hi Andy, it's Emily. So, the kids, uh, they need a place to live. It might not be permanent, but they need someone. Ben is too much for anyone to handle, and we don't want to split them up."

"I see," I thought for a moment, "let me chat to the boys, I'll call you in 10, 15 minutes."

"Okay, here is the dilemma, the kids need a place to stay, and I can handle Ben and no one else can and there is no other people who can handle four kids, so we kinda need to take them in. Who's down?"

"I am, I love those kids. We are financially stable, have plenty of extra rooms, and we can take good care of them. There are six of us, right?" Sonny commented.

"I agree, they need us," Rye said.

"I have always wanted kids, anyway," Brook said, wiping his tears.
"Yeah, I dunno, but I think we could try," Alex said, slightly more critical.

"I am up for it," I said.

"So, let's just ask Mr. Duff."
"I'll do it," Brook said.

"You sure?" Sonny asked.

"Yes."

Brook's POV

I walked into Jack's room. He was awake and crying.

"Jackie," Brook said, quietly.