i. love. you. !Brandy!

AN/ Hi I am alive, thought I'd let you know because it's been a minute or 13 days since I updated. I had to deal with shit and now I am backkkk. 

Andy's POV

"Peace, positivity, and love, see ya when I see ya," I took a pause, staring at the comments.

"And that may well be on the flip side."
I hit finish on the live. I then grabbed my phone off the tripod, and I layed back on my bed. I closed my eyes, and I kinda needed a minute or a day or maybe even a year. Lost in my thoughts, I hardly heard Brook, my boyfriend, come in.

Brook's POV

Look, I'll be honest, I was worried about Andy. Andy, he, he's my everything. I can't even begin to describe what he meant to me and how much I would give for him. We were at his mum's house, and Andy had just finished his live. I was watching it in the living room. I then headed up stairs to his room. We-we had been being kinda weird, but I was, then, just going to tell him how I was feeling.

"Andy babe, you okay?" I said, sitting on the other side of his bed.

"Yeah Brookie," he said, sitting up. He motioned for me to lie next to him. I did so.

"Andy, please don't lie to me because I know you. You are my literal everything and I would be long gone if it were not for you, so Andrew Fowler do not lie to me right now."

Andy looked at me, tears on the verge of falling out of his blue eyes.

"I-, I am just a but tired of it all."

I sat up and he followed suit. Our knees were touching. I then wrapped my arms around him, and his head fell onto my shoulder.

"Tell me then, please," I begged, "Tell me because I love you with every inch of my body and every one of my cells."

"Brook, science? Noooo," he said with a weak smile.

"Please Fovvs," I said, seriously.

"Okay, it's just hate, it's just a lot. I am trying to diplomatic and do something with the power I have, and I know I should be able to take the backlash from it. I just need a break, and I will be fine."

He started to shake in my arms, and I just held him tight.

"Andy, love, I am a planet and my entire world revolves around you, the sun, because my love, you provide me with love, warmth, and life. You brighten my day, each day. Even when it is cloudy and dark, you are still there, hidden or not. When the sun's stops shining everything seems that little bit more dreary, and I hate it. So lien on my love, cry on me, be sad, but just know that I love you. Every second I am alive I will love you."

"Thanks B, I love you."

"I love you more."

"Genuinely not possible."
"I am living it.'
"Nopeee."

I just smiled at him. I leaned into kiss him and his gladly returned the gesture. He pulled me into his lap, and I snuggled into his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

Andy's mum came in and said, "Ohh boys I am so sorry."

"It's okay mum," Andy said, "What's up?"

I was too embarrassed to speak.

"Dinner is ready," she said.

"Got it."

She left hastily.

"What? Little Brookie embarrassed?"

"Yes, very," I said, cuddling further into his neck.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, He said it like it was the most important thing in the world, like the whole world depended on those words. And guess what? He is totally right.

"I love you, too." I said back with the same energy and love.

AN/ How did you like it?