WE FIXED SHIT !Rykey!

"Ryan, he can sing, play the guitar, and he know exactly how to set up the music video shots, and what can I do. Nothing."

"Mikey, you would not be in this band if you were useless, you add so much to this band."

"Andy you are just saying that. I can do so li-"

"M, we love you and Rye loves you even more. I am no longer open for therapy." Andy said as he walked off to get some tea.

"But A-"

"Do not want to hear it"

So, Mikey was left to his thoughts as he headed up to his boyfriend's bedroom. He saw his boyfriend, Rye, lying on his bed. Rye looked like a piece of art, as always.

"Hey babe," Rye said as Mikey fell into his arms.

"Hey Rye"
"What's up," Rye inquired.

"Nothing much," Mikey replied giving Rye a kiss.

"You are so pretty and I love you," Rye said.

"Emph no. Can we just cuddle," Mikey asked trying to change the subject, and from this action Rye knew something was wrong.

Mikey and Rye watched a movie, and then they both fell asleep in each others arms. Both of them knew there was something wrong with each other, but neither knew exactly what. The next morning, Rye woke to an empty bed. He went into Mikey's room, and he saw his baby sleeping all alone, with puffy eyes. He had been crying, but Rye had no idea how to talk to him about it. He gave his boy a quick kiss on the lips before heading into the kitchen.

"Morning Andy,"

"Morning Rye, what's up? You look confused," Andy pointed out.

"Well, I-i um something is wrong with Mikey, he was not accepting my complements, and he left my room in the middle of the night. I went to his room this morning, and he was laying their looking as though he had cried."

"So, talk to him. Ask him what is wrong?"

"Andy I just don't know how"

"Figure it out then, I have my own boyfriend to tend to," he said referring to his boy Jack.

"Great..."

The boys had a day of filming that day, and it was awkward. Both Rye and Mikey practically avoided each other. When Mikey was in the bathroom, and Rye was recording vocals, Andy called Jack and Brook over.

"Boys, we clearly have an issue, and we need to fix it."

"Yeah, they just won't talk it out," Jack said.

"Well, let's make them," Brook said.

"And how do you intend to do that," Jack replied snarky.

"I love it when your snarky, " Andy said, giving Jack a kiss.

"Simple," Brook began, "We get them both in the movie room, and we could lock both doors. I will take Mikey through the garden, and you two take Rye through the main door. We can whip up a sign that says, 'Do not come out till you have talked and sorted shit out'"

That is exactly what they did.

"Those boys are creative," Rye said.

"They are," Mikey said.
"I love you, but I do not know how to talk to you about whatever is going on," Rye stated truthfully.

"I-i"

Rye cuddled Mikey, "Just tell me, love."

"I-i can not do anything, and you, Rye, you can do it all. I am useless compared to you."

"Baby, I love you and you will never be useless. God you look like a god, and no one makes harmonies as well as you can, nor can anyone sing like you. When you play football and tell jokes everyone's faces light up. God, I love you," Rye smiled,"Knock, knock"

Mikey hesitantly answered, "Who's there?"

"Urine"

"Urine, who?"
"Urine secure, don't know what for."
"God, I love you."

"I love you two"

"On three we yell, 'We fixed shit'"

"Ok"

"One, two three"

Mikey and Rye both yelled, "WE FIXED SHIT!"