family !OT6!

AN/ So, it's been a minute, hasn't it. To make up for my absence, I wrote a 4,400 word story. This might be absolute shit, but I dunno. The prompt was given by the wonderful @irishroadie. ENJOY!

"Guys come on we are going to be late!" Andy yelled from the front room. Andy had his suitcase in hand and was wearing his backpack. Jack stood beside him in a similar suit.

"Babe, calm down, we are not going to be late."

"The flight, Jack, we are getting on a flight and these numskulls won't come downstairs. I told them to pack last night and to set their alarms. What do they do? None of it."
"We will be fine, we blag things here at Roadtrip," Jack said giving me a quick kiss. Sonny hurried down the stairs with his things.
"Hey babes," Sonny said giving both of us a kiss on the forehead.

"You're late. Go with Jack and put your stuff in the car."

"Do you know how cute you are when you are annoyed."
"Be gone!"

So, Jack and Sonny made their way out, but not before Sonny grabbed Andy's suitcase.

Andy walked upstairs to get Brook and Rye. Alex was already waiting in the car. Currently, he was Andy's favorite boyfriend along with Jack.

He walked into Rye's bedroom to see him stuffing loads of stuff into a suitcase.

"Really Ryan?" Andy said.

"Um hi Ands."

"Shut up and pack, I will grab your toiletries and pack your hand luggage.
"I love youuuu," Rye said.

"Yeah, I am sure you do."

After about another five minutes, Rye was packed and Andy practically shoved him down the stairs. Andy finally went into Brook's room, and he heard sniffling. There was a fully packed backpack and suitcase lying on the floor. Andy sighed in relief for that.

"Hey, Brookie, what's wrong?" I said, sliding next to him, and gesturing for him to climb into my lap. He did just that, and he hid his face in my neck.

"A-ands, what if they don't like me this time?"

"Who, babe?"
"Jack's family."

"Brooklyn everyone loves you. Sonny fell in love with you the minute he got here. No one beats the Brook smile. Babe, you make everyone happy. I can understand your concern, bub, but I promise it will be fine. And last time we saw them, they adored you."

"O-okay," Brook said, not sounding entirely convinced.

"Come on," Andy said, "Wanna piggy back."

"Yeah," Brook smiled. He grabbed his backpack and climbed on to Andy's back. Once secure, Andy grabbed Brook's suitcase.

The boys settled into the car. Rye was sat next to Jack, the two cuddle up and watching Lucifer together while Sonny and Alex, Alex driving and Sonny in the passenger seat, chatted quietly. Sonny and Alex had their hands intertwined. Finally, Brook had fallen asleep in Andy's lap and Andy soon, too, fell into a slumber.

AN/ TIME SKIPPPPPPPP SPONCEREDDD BYYYYY MEEE NOT POSTING FOR A WEEKKKKK

After getting out of the airport the boys had jumped in a cab and made their way to Jack's home. The main reason the boys were there is because Jack's parents were taking a work trip for a night and the bit of a day, and they could not take to take two six year olds, a three year old, and a one year old. Jack offered for the boys to come and babysit. The parents had known about their relationship for a while, and though it took some time, they were accepting.