square symmetry !Brook+Jack+Sonny!

AN/ In honor of this being story twenty five aka a square number, I am sharing with you a thing I do when I am anxious, and it has to do with square numbers. Any weird things you'll do when you are anxious? This is a Sonny, Jack, Brook sorta deal, and I was reminded of this when @Irishrodie (once again) suggested an OT3. They did not specifically ask for this one, but an OT3, so I hope this works. Sorry for that long ass note that goes well with the length of this chapter (coughs in 1,600 words). Wait, there is more: RALEX IS NEXT I PROMISE! Right, now ENJOY!

I was really stressed as it was the first time I was performing with the boys, and I have a bit of anxiety when it comes to social situations. I was sitting in my room, Rubix cube in hand, solving it. I had to solve it a square number amount of times. Seen as Rubix cubes take up little effort as I have been doing them for as long as I can remember, it was relaxing. So, I was on my 15 time of solving it when one of my boyfriends, Jack, came in. I say one of them because my other is Brooklyn. It was a but weird when I first joined, and when I first realized I liked them. Jack took me under his wing immediately, and Brook was just so fun to have a laugh around with. Together we had conversations that went on until the early hours of the morning. They were both already in a relationship, but something unexplainable clicked when us three were all together. Jack and Brook had also come across feelings for me, but we all had feelings for one and other. It was just a matter of imitating them, which was not very hard. Within a week they confronted me, and they told me about their feelings. I had told them that I felt the exact same way. Then we cuddled and talked some more. They was, again, this unexplainable bond between us all.

So, back to Brook and Rubix cubes.

"Hey, babe, whatcha doin'?" he asked.

"No much, you?"

"Well, I am checking in to see if my boy is okay, because he has his first show in less than 24 hours."

"I'm fine," I mumbled underneath my breath.

"I know you are not fine because I know you," he said spinning the chair, so I was sitting in to face him.

"You're wrong, I'm fine," I stated once more.

"Then why were you playing with a Rubix cube?"

"I like Rubix cubes," I lied.
"There are only two other times I have seen you with that. The first being when you had you first time in the studio, and the second was when we were heading to our first dinner with Blair. Both times you were nervous, so I conclude you are nervous."

"Wow, vigilant Brook. Yeah sure you are right. How did you know?"

"As I said before, I know you, but also, Jack had similar anxiety, I mean sometimes he still does."

"Oh, you were slightly off with you theory, though."
"What do you mean?"

"Well, yes I am playing with a Rubix cube, but it is more the amount of times I am doing the action. I always have to do a square number amount of times," I said.

"You're so cute, babe."
I blushed, and Brook grabbed my hand, and lead me into his room. He sat me down in front of the TV, and he grabbed us an XBox controller each.

"We, babe, can play Fifa four times," he said.

"Brookie knows his square numbers."
"Shut up, I am not that stupid," he said fake pouting.
"I know babe," I said, kissing his pout.

After our first game of Fifa, Jack walked in.

"Hey babes, can I play?"

"After this round because Sonn-"
"Brook, babe, one is a square number, two is not."