i can't deny that you've got my heart !Candy!

AN/ This is a short yet fluffy little Connor and Andy. 

Andy's POV

We were on the road again on the way to Glasgow, the concert was not until tomorrow, so we were staying one night at a hotel. Blair, Connor, and Alex  happened to be coming with us to this show to do a few things. After a long bus ride, we arrived. I stepped out of the car, and we all headed into the lobby. Blair checked us in and assigned rooms.

"Rye and Alex in room 22, Jack, Brook, and Sonny in room 23, Andy and Connor in 24, and me in 30."

Sonny spoke up, "Why do you get a room alone?"
"Because I booked the rooms," Blair smirked.

"T-this is so unfair," Sonny said looking down,"I am going to have to listen to Jacklyn fuck all night."

Brook put his arm around Sonny, "I promise we will be quiet."

Jack smiled, "Stop being an idiot Brook." Jack then pulled Brook back into his arms.
"Right, go be gone, meet here, packed and ready by 12," Blair said.

We all went up to our rooms. See, the thing was, I had a massive crush on Connor that no one knew about, and I had to share a room with him.

"I am going to bed," I said. I quickly noticed that there was only one bed. I grab some of the pillows and built a pillow wall. I stipped off and climb under the covers. After a long day, sleep came easily.

Connor's POV

I saw that Andy made a pillow wall which kinda upset me. Did he really have to make it that obvious he didn't want to be anywhere near me. I saw him peacefully sleeping and god did he look cute. I had this massive thing for Andy, and I just knew he didn't like me back.

I climbed into my side of the bed and go to sleep.

What I assume is about two or so hours later, I heard panting and some tears. I looked over at Andy.

"Andy?" I questioned.
He buried he head into his pillow, still crying.

I removed the pillow wall. I placed a hand on his back and rubbed it carefully.

"Ands, are you okay?" I asked.

"N-no," he said, looking up at me.

"W-w-wanna cuddled?" I inquired, my heart beating faster than ever.

"Y-yeah, Connor," he said.

I pulled him into my arms as I layed down. His head rester on my chest and I put my arms around him.

"What happened?"

"Just a bad dream," he said. I kissed his soft blond hair. He seemed to blush, though I could not properly see in the low light.

"Okay. Andy why the pillow wall?"

"Connor, I, I, um, I-i like you, not in a friend way. First, I was shocked, then I was happy.

"I like you too Andy," I said, looking at his sparkling blue eyes, "Can I kiss you?"
"Yeah," he whispered as I leaned in.

Our lips met in passion, moving slowly. Andy tasted sweet and I liked it. We did nothing more than an innocent kiss, before he fell on my chest. He then closed his eyes.

I thought he fell asleep so I whispered, "I love you Andrew Fowler."

I saw his lips turn into a smile, but maybe that was all my imagination.