back in high school !two, Jarvey!

AN/ People quite liked the last one, and people requested part two, so here it is. I think Bronny is coming in part three if people want a part three. 

*Morning of Saturday

Harvey's POV

I woke to Jack stirring in my arms. His head was on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around him. I looked down at him, and I saw him ocean blue arms blink open. I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning, love," I said to him.

"Morning Harvs," he replied.

I moved to get up, but I was interrupted by Jack's raspy morning voice, "Stay, it's comfortable." He buried his head back into my neck, and laid his arms across my check.

"Jackkyyyy," I whined.

"Please my beautiful, kind, intelligent, and not to mention handsome boyfriend. Stay." He pouted his lip and fluttered his eyes.

"You know I can not say no to that," I told him, frowning.

"That is exactly why I do it, babe."

"I hate you," I said, faking a pout.

"No you don't because you are still laying me."

"I know, I love you an immense amount."

"And you I," he replied.

"Oh I forgot it was the 19th century, my good sir. Shall we go to the cavern to dine?"

"I am a nerd, and that is how nerds speak. Also, babe, no one dined in caverns, wait, wait do you even know what a cavern is?"

"No, I dropped out of high school, but I do know that I loved kissing you," I said, attaching our lips. He kissed back, our lips moving slowly.

"I love you, but you have morning breath," Jack said to me.

"You do, too, and I wanted to get up to fix it, but someone held me back."
He just smirked at me, jumping up to go to the bathroom. I just stared at his almost bare body. God, he is so hot.

Caught in my daydream, Jack said, "Like what you see."

I got up and kissed him, and then I placed my hand on his arse.
"Yes I do," I said to him, kissing him again.

He blushed then pushed me off saying, "I need to brush my teeth, you flirt."
"I am, and I am proud of it. Plus, I only like to flirt with one person."

He, brushing his teeth, replied, "I feel so special."

"You are," I said winking at him. He blushed again.

"Flirt," he remarked.

"Well, I wouldn't flirt so much if you were not so cute."

"That was such a flirt thing to say."

"And that was such a nerd thing to say."

"Flirt and Nerd, sounds like some fanfic writing."

"I am sure we would make a great fanfiction," I said, chuckling.

"We would," Jack confirmed.

"J, I am going live, I promised blair I would every two days, keep up fan interaction. D-do you wanna do it with me?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Yeah, I would love to!" he said, "speaking of blair, he let you come out?"

"Yeah, he is a nice guy, and he said as long as I came out of bisexual rather than gay, it's fine."