morning sonny !OT6, three!

Andy's POV

It has been about 3 months since Sonny joined the relationship, and he and Mikey have become very close. They have this weird bond that, honestly, I did not expect. On a friday night, like usual, Mikey came over. Jack and Brook were upstairs in Rye's room playing PS4 as I watched Riverdale with Sonny. I was cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sonny?"

"Yeah, babe?"
"When did you realize you liked us all?"
"Um I guess about a week in, I was just really scared of what would happen if my secret came out, no pun intended," he replied.
I smiled at his little joke, "I am glad you do like us because when I am with you I feel complete."

"Yeah, I think I will always find a way back to you, all."

"I hope we all stay together forever."
"Yeah," I said, leaning in and pecking his lips. As I started to deepen the kiss, Mikey rung the doorbell.

Grabbing my hand, Sonny dragged him and me to the door. Mikey came in and gave both Sonny and I kisses.

"Hey babes, how are ya?"

"Brilliant actually, tired, but good."
"Yeah same, trialing is hard."
"You are hardly trialing at this point, we would never not have you in the band."
"Yeah, I know love."
"You two are so cute," Mikey said, smiling at us.

"Shut up, M," Sonny said.
"Stop giving me that Look, S."
They both then just smiled at each other.
"You two have some mind connection shit going on, and I would kindly appreciate if you have your conversations in sound waves as I am unable to read brain waves as you two cuties can," I say.

"Chill out with the vocab, And, I have already done my GCSE."

"Hahah so funny," I said.

"Where are Rye, Jack, and Brook," Mikey asked.

"Jack and Brookie are playing PS4 in Rye's room, and Rye is out getting some bits for the house," Sonny filled in.

"Oh okay, is dinner ready?" Mike asked.
"Yep," I replied.

"Right, I am going to say hi to J and B," he said as he gave Sonny and me a kiss on the head.

Sonny and I made our way back to the sofa.
We went back to cuddling and watching Riverdale.
Rye came in a few minutes later, and he silently joined us in watching and cuddling.

A Shoni moment showed, and I said, "They are otp for sure."

"I know they are so cute auuhh," Sonny fanboyed with me.

"Love my two little fanboys," Rye commented.
"Not little," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I am the tallest in the band, so I do not know what you are talking about, mate," Sonny said.
"Yeah I will mate with you," Rye said.

"What?" Sonny said, clearly confused.

"All I heard was mate."

"I thought I was the dirty boy," I commented.
"So the tables have turned," Sonny said, smirking.

"I will still dominant both of you in bed," Rye said, and he was too smirking.
"You are too much Ryan," I said.

"Which one?" they both said together.

"Both," I said getting up to call Brook, Mikey, and Jack for dinner.

I walked up the stairs and into Rye's room. I saw Jack asleep on Brook's chest as Brook and Mikey played fifa.
"Babes, time for dinner."

"Coming," Brook and Mikey said.

We all had a nice dinner, and we ended up watching a movie all cuddled up on my bed.

I was practically lying on Jack as he often littered my neck with kisses. Jack was being spooned by Rye as Mikey laid his head on Sonny's chest. Sonny had one arm wrapped around Mikey and the other around Brook. Once the end credit has rolled around, I realized something. I loved each of these boys, yet I had not told one of them, Sonny.

"Hey Sonny," I said loud enough for everyone to hear, "I love you."
"I-i, um, I love you too, A."

I reached over and kissed Sonny's hair.

"I love you all, goodnight."

A few murmurs of I love you were said, and we all fell asleep, but not before Rye could say Nun Night.