hey angel, look down !Randy!

AN/ WARNING THIS IS SAD AF SOOOOO, and it's also long to make up for the short one I posted last time :)

Ring, Ring

I heard my phone buzz in my pocket, and though I did not know the number, I picked up.

"Is this Andrew Fowler?"

"Y-yes, is everything okay?"

"Not quite, sir"

"What-who?"

"Sir, calm down-"

"WHO THE FUCK IS NOT OKAY?"

"You are a close friend of Ryan Beaumont"

"Y-yes," I say as the tears fall down my cheeks.

"Well he is in a coma after a car accident, and we do not know how long he has left"

"I-I am on my way" I said in a shaky voice. I keep on sobbing as I call for the boys. Mikey wraps his arm around me and leads me to the car. The rest of the journey is a kind of blackout. We arrive at this hospital, and, dizzy, I am lead to Rye's room.

Once I entered the room, I saw Rye. My tears became for erratic and loud. I ran over to the love of my life and prayed he would be ok.

"Baby..Rye Baby," I said as I latched on to his chest and cried into him. I noticed the other boys had left the room. I calmed down slightly and began to speak. If these were the last words I would say to my boys I was going to tell him I loved him for eternity.

"H-hey Ryepie," I said smiling at the nickname, "So, I miss you. I miss your smile, and your eyes, and you crappy jokes, and your voice telling me everything was going to be alright. I miss your kindness and ambition. I miss you love and your cuddles. You mean the world to me and you are my light. So, babe, if you can hear me just wake up. Wake up so I can be me again and you can be you again, and maybe we could just be us; Randy. Do not give up fighting because I need you and you are the kindest most wonderful human on this earth. The world needs you, cause every world needs a Rye Beaumont."

Beep, Beep

I had been a few weeks of waiting in the hospital, and Rye was no better. I talked to him everyday, and most days I slept in the hospital chair, waiting and hoping. I was on my phone playing his favorite song. He did not deserve this, he said so much to do. He had just finished High School, and Brook, Jack, Mickey, Rye, and I were going to head to university. We had all got into the prestigious British University; Kings College. We were all so damn excited, but now, now, I do not want to think about it. The doctors had warned me that he had mere moments when he woke, and that I should call the doctors as soon as possible. So, when I heard that stir, I pressed the red button, and grasped onto him.

"Hey Ryepie" I said smiling.

He smile, "Fovvs."

"I heard that the doctors say that I have mere minutes when I wake" he said weakly.

"Yeah babe, I mean"

He reached up and cleared the tear rolling down my cheek, "Do not cry over me, but live for me. Move on, but keep me in your heart. Baby, know I will always love you forever and never let that love go, but move on. Please, for me. To infinity Andy, got to infinity for me, live like the star you are."

"I will, I promise. I kinky pinky promise" I said sticking out my pinky. He laughed at the inside joke whilst grabbing his pinky with mine.

"Love you" he said.

"Love you"

Light breath, Light breath

His breath shortened into nothing, and he was gone. I reached out and closed his eyes. He looked peaceful. He is an angel in heaven, now. In my heart forever and tattooed on my wrist: 28, to infinity. For him, for you Ryan Leonard Beaumont, an angel in heaven.