2 gay !Jacklyn!

AN/ By the lovely request of @actualfowler, I have a really great chapter. Thank you so much actualfowler for this amazing, detailed, and kind prompt. I hope it lives up to your dream for it! This is also a long one, 1200 words. 

Brook's POV

"Jack, my love, my joy, the purity of my existence, how are you?" I say, kissing him on the cheek, as I sit down next to him on the sofa.

"Fine," he says, not looking away from the TV.

"Jackie, wanna go out for dinner, just the two of us."
"I'm tired, maybe another day," he says. I have noticed recently that he rarely uses pet names and gave me kisses. I miss my Jack, so I continue to try and get his attention.
"Okay, Jack. You wanna cuddle and watch a movie?"

"No, I'm content playing Fifa," he replies once more.

"Do you wanna play a board game?" I ask.

"No, Brook, just leave me alone, you're being annoying," he says, ignoring me completely. He knows that I was self-conscious about how I act, and that it really hurts when anyone calls me annoying. He is usually the one telling me that I am perfect just the way I am. He has been so different than the past five or six days. I am on the verge of tears as I exit the livingroom to find Sonny. Sonny usually cheers me up, though he knows nothing of what is going on between Jack and I. I do not think Jack even knows how I am feeling.

I walk into Sonny's room with a false smile on my lips.
"Hey Brook, you wanna play a game?" he asks.
"Yeah, I would love to."

So we end up playing the game of life, and honestly, it is the most banter I have had in awhile. I ask him if he wants to come to Nandos for dinner with me, and he says he would love to. The others are all busy, so it is just him and me. Again, we have some fun banter.

For the next few days, I keep chilling with Sonny. I am not only hanging out with Sonny because it is a fun time, but I am, if I am being completely candor, hanging out with him to spite Jack. I figure, if I can make him jealous, he might start being my boyfriend again. I know it is immoral, but I am desperate at this point.

Jack's POV

I am jealous okay? My boyfriend keeps hanging out with Sonny, and I miss him. I miss the way he kisses me goodnight, and I miss the way I cuddle him during the nights. I miss his big smile and his stupid little jokes. I just remember I am being too gay around him. I need to chill out, I remind myself. That is why I am doing this. I, for the eighth night in a row, go to sleep in my bed, without my boy in my arms. It is around 12:00 when I hit the hay, but I cannot seem to sleep. Another hour passes of staring at the ceiling. I then pick up my guitar, and I strum some chords that calm me down. I end up writing some music that is barely adequate before I realize another hour has passed. I know what I need. I feel a tear drip down my cheek, and before I know it, I am sobbing. I want my boy, I just want my boy. I let my tears dry a tad, and I let my sobs pass before I head to Brook's room. I carefully enter Brook's room, being as silent as possible. I then climb under the covers, and wrap my arms around him. He snuggles into my chest, and I think I have woken him up. It turns out that he just snuggled closer to me subconsciously. I stared at his face, it looked peaceful. I want him to look peaceful forever. I just hold him close, sleep not overtaking me. I snuggle with him, and I just plead to see his smile again. Hours and hours pass without me blinking. All I do is hold my boy close because I needed him.

The last thing I saw before sleep overcame me was a bright 6:09 coming from Brook's bedside digital clock.

Brook's POV

I wake up around 12:00pm, and Jack is on top of my chest. I am not sure how he got there, but he did. He looks peaceful in his slumber. I missed him being near me, yet I am not sure why he stopped being so close. I start to give up, before Jack's grip tightens.

"B-brook, I just need you to hold me," he says in a hoarse voice. He is usual holding me, the obvious top of our pair, but he now needed me.

I wrap my arms back around him as he settles back on my chest. I feel him start to shake.

"P-please d-don't let go," he pleads.

"Never, Jackie, never," I said, promising him to not let go.

"B-brook, d-do y-you not, love, love m-me any m-more," he says, in a clearly scared manner.

"J, I will always love you. I could never love anyone the amount I love you. I did not know that I could care for someone this much 'till I met you. You are my everything Jack Duff, my love, my light, the person who cuddles me through everything, my joy, everything J, all of it."
"W-what about Sonny?"
"I honestly was just trying to make you jealous, so you would give me your attention again. I missed everything about you, Jackie."

"I-i missed you, too."

"W-what happened, Jack?"

"I-I t-thought I-i was being t-too um gay, I mean, um, ahh, someone DMed me saying I was a fag and should tone down the gay. It scared me, Brookie."
"Jack, ohh my baby. I-i had no idea. Jack, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Gay only means you like boys, that is it. Nothing can be too gay because that makes no sense. You can't like boys, too much, the same way straight girls don't like boys too much. Gay does not say anything about who you are and who you have to be. You are Jack Duff, and that it why I love you. I do not love you because you are gay, although that does help in terms of the relationship, " I see him smile at my joke, "I love you because you are Jack, my best-friends and soulmate. So, do not let anyone tell you what we have is not the best and most special connection in the world. We are perfect."
Jack just started to cry, and he held onto me even more.

"C-can you just hold me for today, I-i need you, Brook."
"Yeah Jack, of course."

He continues to cry into my shirt, and I just hold him tighter to my chest while whispering sweet things in his ear. For the rest of the day I do the same: hold him. We watch movies as I hold him and we eat as I hold him. I do all of this because he is the single most important thing in my life. I tell him this, and, in that moment, everything seems to be perfectly fine.