storms with fluff !Jandy!

AN/ Hi people, I hope you are having a fantastic day, and I hope, if no one has told you today,  you know that you are beautiful, lovely, and awesome inside and out. Enjoy this little fluffy Jandy one. 

Jack's POV

I was sat on my boyfriend, Andy's, lap, and, as I heard the crack of lightning I buried my head in his shoulder. As I did this, he tightened his grip around me.

"Hey, love, you alright, Jacky?"

"F-f-f-fine, just s-s-stormy."

He kissed my forehead, "That is why I asked. You alright for now?"

"Only cause you're holding me," I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"And I, babe, don't plan to let go."

"Fluff," I said, thinking out loud.

"What?" he asked in reply.

"Well, if you combine our last names, Duff and Fowler, you get Fluff."

"Where does the L come from?"
I blushed in my mistake.

"Your so cute," he commented.

I stayed silent.

"ANDY WE NEED YOU!" Rye said from the in home studio.

"Jacky, bub, can I go? I promise I'll only be a few moments," he requested.

Knowing I would start to cry if he left, I still let him go.
"Sonny, stay with Jack for a bit?" Andy said.

Sonny nodded and came and sat next to me. He wrapped a protective arm around me. I close my eyes and I tried to pretend I wasn't in the stormy weather.

"Jack, you need anything?" Sonny asked, kindly.

"Im okay," I replied, barely audible. We sat in relative silence, the only noise being the low hum of the cartoons playing on the TV. A while past before there was a huge crash, and I felt the tears fall down my face. I started to panic and sob.
"Jack, J-"

"A-a-andy, I-i-i w-want Andy," I managed, still sobbing.

"Jack, Andy is do-"

"I want Andy, I want Andy," I started to violently shake, and the tears were streaming faster and faster. I noticed Brook leave the sofa, and I hoped it was to get Andy.

"A-andy, Andy, Andy," I repeated, like a mantra.
"He's coming Jack, hang in there," Sonny whispered.

I closed my eyes, but still continued to sob. I then felt some arms wrap around me, and whisper in my ear to hold on. I knew this boy, it was my boy. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me up the stairs. My eyes were still shut tightly. We entered what I assumed was Andy's room. He laid me on the bed, but not before stripping me to my boxers. I then opened my eyes, and he was standing there, handing me a hoodie. I gladly accepted, and I pulled the oversized sweatshirt over me.

"Andy, I-i-i s-scared."

He pulled the covers over me, and he started to spoon me.

"I got you, baby, I got you. Nothing is going to hurt you, love."

"A-andy," I said again for no reason. His name, for some reason, tasted sweet on my tongue.

"I got you babe," he said kissing up my neck. I then turned to face him. He intertwined out legs, and he pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I-i-i-i d-d-don't like i-it."

"I know, love, but look at me, focus on me." He placed a hand on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe my tears. He started to kiss my lips, slowly and carefully. He then swiped his tongue across my lip for entry, and I gladly allowed him. My eyes closed and so did his, as I lost by self in his lips. He then detached from my lip to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot, and he began to suck.

From there we found a nice way to block out the noises of the thunderstorm by creating some other noises.