con mi bebé !Brandy!

I walked outside on the hot summer day, and I was delighted by the sun. I walked in the grand back garden of the Roadtrip 2.0 house.

Once I arrived back home, I realized something. I usually woke after my boyfriend, Brook, so sweaty and gross I headed to my boyfriend's room, which was usually shared. He looked pale and unwell.

I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Hey Andy," he said in a feeble manner.

"Hey B, not feeling great, bub?" I asked.

"Yeah feel sick and cold."

"Why don't we-"

"No, they are our rivals," Brook replied jokingly.
"Still cracking jokes, that is why I love you."

"I love you, too. Can you cuddle with me, I'm freezing," he asked.

"Of course baby, just let me gets some meds and water," I replied.

"Okay," he said resting his head on the pillow again. I gave him another kiss on his forehead, and I headed out the room.

I went to the kitchen, and found Jack cuddling with Rye on the livingroom sofa.

"Morning Andy," Rye said.

"Morning H, Morning A," I replied.

"You look worried, Andy," Jack said.

"I'm fine, Brook's just a bit under the weather."

"Ohh ok, is he gunna die," Rye jokes. We chuckled.

"Hopefully not," I replied.

"Correction, hopefully." We laughed once more, and then I headed to the kitchen, and grabbed some meds, and big glass of water. I then walked up the stairs.

"Hey love," I said, "I've got the stuff"

"Thanks babe." I handed him the phils, which he swallowed, and I told him to drink the water.

"I only drink the water if you put Frozen on and cuddle with me.

"Happily"

I grabbed the remote from B bedside table, and clicked on netflixs. I then searched up Frozen, and let it play.

I climbed into bed, deciding to be the big spoon for obvious reasons, and I held on to my boy. I kissed up his neck as the movie went on. Towards the end of the movie, I heard little snores from Brook, and so I got out of bed, and pulled the cover right up to his chin. I gave him a kiss, and let him sleep. I needed to do some work on the covers with Rye, anyway.

I walked into the livingroom to see Rye asleep on his two boyfriends, Jack and Mikey. His head lay in Jack's lap, and his feet on Mikey, while Jack head was leaning on Mikey's shoulder. Jack was also asleep.

"Is Rye okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah he has just been doing a ton of work, so he is tired. Let em be, yea," Mikey said back, quitely.

"Yeah course."

"Is Brook okay, i heard he was sick." Mike inquiered.

"Yeah fine, should go away in a couple of days."

"Good, good."

"I am going to the shops, need anything?" I asked.

"Nope I am perfect. Could you grabs some Maltesers, Rye and Jack's favorite?"

"Yeah, I am actually going to get Brooke's favorite." We lightly chuckled at our similar boyfriend mentality.

So, I went off to the shops, and grab the chocos, and then arrived back home.
I chucked the sweets Mikey asked for at him. He was still in the same position, just with the TV on low volume.

"Thanks," he whispered.

"Yeah," I said, heading up to my own sick boi. I walked over to his bedside table, and stroked his hair. His eyes fluttered open.

"Andy, it is cold when you are not cuddling me," he said.

"Aww baby, but guess what I got you," I asked.

"Sweets?" He replied with the cutest face.

Brook's POV

So, we cuddled some more, and ate some sweets. Sickness was not so bad when I am with my baby.