old habits die hard !Sandy!

AN/ I believe that Sonny and Andy's ship name is Sandy, and if not, what the actual fuck is this fandom doing. This is a long one, just like..you know what I will leave that to your imaginations. Anygays, enjoy!

As soon as I saw Sonny, a wave of emotion hit me. All those years ago in overload, we had something special, but we gave up on that love. We could no longer do the long distance or fight for the love we had so desperately tried to save. I had healed from it, and I know he had, too. I left many feelings behind in Overload, and all those times I fought to not call Sonny to say I loved him one last time, they hurt.

Once I saw him, I could only smiled, though. He smiled right back at me. I felt I was back to being a teenager, sitting in the back of the X-factor saying I love you him. I felt like I was back to roaming the streets of London with his hand in mine. I felt like I was kissing him as we laid in my bed. I felt like he was telling me how much he loved my eyes. All of those memories which I had repressed in an effort to get over him, flooded me like a tsunami.

I walked over to the boy I used to call my lover.

"Ands," he said with a smile.

"Rilies," I replied.

"You are supposed to call me Sonny," he said.

"Old habits die hard," I said.

"Is that supposed to have greater application then just this situation."

"Possibly," I replied, "I just am getting a flood of memories that I tried to forget."

"We had something special," he said, " Did you date?"

"Tried, I really could not. Every date was so underwhelming compared to the places we went."

"Yeah, same."

"I really want to kiss you right now, but I heavily doubt it is the right thing to do."

"Old habits die hard," he said, repeating what I had said earlier.

"The vlog camera is going to come around to us in about thirty seconds."
"We should hug and smile like old pals."

"Are we old pals?"

"I mean there is hardly anything else we can be described as."
"Well, exes."

"Too strong, we parted for far different reasons than loss of connection or love."

"Are you trying to tell me you still love me?"
"Are you saying you don't still love me?

"I am saying nothing of the sort."
"Referring to which question?"
"Both."

"Hug smile, now," he said.

I braced myself for emotional overload (AN/ I know, I know, too funny).

He carefully wrapped his arms around my back, and he held me. Suddenly, all the nights I cried and wished to be back in his arms seemed wrong.

"I missed this," he said.

"I missed this, too," I said.

"You still fit perfectly in my arms, you small bean."

"May I remind you how many times I asked you NOT to call me that," I said, with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, I faintly recall," he said, also grinning at the stupid arguments we used to have.

"Come to my room after we finish the initiation shit, okay?"

"Yeah, course bab- uh, um Ands."
"You so almost called me babe."
"Old habits die hard."

"You've overused it now."

"No I have not."
"We could converse for days," I pointed out.
"Yeah," he says going inside.

I love that boy so much.

AN/ TIME SKIP BROUGHTT TOOO YOUU BYY MYY LAZYYY ARSEEEEEEE AND BROOK'S OLD PERMMMMM, PERMMMM BOYYIIIIIII

I quickly shot Rilies a text saying to come to my room. A few minutes later he came in.

"Ands, I keep remembering how much I love you, and I can not, not be with you that seems atrociously wrong, and I am sorry that I still love you if you don't feel the same at all-"

"You're doing that thing I love, that rambling."

"I know-"

"You do that when you are nervous."

"You remember?"

"Everything."

"Kiss me, please."
"Yeah," I replied. I stood on my tippy-toes and put my lips upon his. I moved slowly at first, but that I began to move fast, almost to make up for the time that I had lost with him. He reciprocated mt actions, before we fell onto the bed. I put my hand in his hair and continued to kiss him with passion. As we were getting further into our actions, the door opened. Rye looked shocked for a moment as he stood in the doorway, but then he called out to our other bandmates.

"JACK, BROOK, ANDY GOT TOGETHER WITH SONNY WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF SIGHT! YOU OWE ME 12 POUNDS!"

"You took bets on that, really Rye."

"Yes, yes we did. Jack and Brook said the first week, but I knew it would be within the first 24 hours."

"Fair play, fair play, now be gone, I have quality time that needs making up in kisses."

"You mean in fucking."

"Ryan get out!"

Finally, Rye left. I was lying besides Ryan, and he wrapped his arm around my waist, and I buried my head in his neck.

"You two bicker like siblings," Ryan commented.

"Yeah, well they are like brothers to me. Jack is dating Brook though, and Harvey is dating Rye. Mikes and I tried to date, but it was just weird. We settled for best mates."

"That is sweet."
"I love you, Riles."
"We sticking with that nickname, then?"

"Yes, yes we are."

"Great, I love you, too, Ands."