kissing underneath a willow tree !Bronny!

AN/

I present to you, our very first Sonny ship. I saw them together, and I will admit they are cute. I am still a Jacklyn shipper, but we can throw in some Bronny.

Brook's POV

I was getting close to Sonny, real close. I mean he has said it to the viewers, we got on right away. The first night, we stayed up ages talking to each other, and I saw him as him. Then, these feelings started, and they were scary because I did not know if he was feeling the same way. He started to get all touchy freely. Today, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he gave one back, and I have recently found myself giving him a whole lot of cuddles. I figured I would go and talk with Andy. He knew what it was like with Rye, and he also knows Sonny really well.

"Hey Andy," I said as we sat together in the movie room.

"Hey Brookie, what's up?"

"W-well I was wondering something,"

"And my immense amount of wise knowledge would help," he replied.

"Yeah and maybe some of that modesty, too,"

"Hehe okay, what is going on?"

"Well, um , how did you know you liked Rye?"

"Well I could not stop thinking about him, and when we touched in anyway, I felt my blood rush. I felt like I needed him as much as I needed to protect him."

"O-ok and how did you know he likes you?"

"Brooklyn, to be honest I did not. My heart told me to follow it, and yes I did not want to ruin our friendship, but I love him, so I knew I had to."
"I think I am going to talk to Sonny."
"You like Sonny, then? Yeah he is fond of you too. I ship it, um ship name, Bronny."

"Okay slow down, how should I ask him,"

"Just take him on a walk, tell him you will show him your favorite running path, and then tell him how you feel. Hopefully it will end with you two romantically kissing under the shadow of a willow tree."

"Ok Andy, calm down with those fanfiction ideas."

"Shut up Brook, and go get your man."

"Right, okay, let's do this. Whoo,"

"Good luck!"

"Thanks," I said as I walked towards Sonny's room.

"Hey Sonny, you wanna go for a walk, I can show you my favorite running path?"

"Yeah I'd love to. This place has such a nice outdoors, and I really do want to explore them." I will be honest, I was not listening in reality. I was more than just staring at his face and admiring his eyes.

"Brook, hello, earth to Brook," he said. I blushed.

"Right let's go," I said.

We walked out, and we just chatted about things and life. I really, really liked him. I stopped at the part where I usually turn back, and we sat under a tree.

"Hey, so um Sonny, I um kinda took you out here for a different reason than just showing you around. I-i um was wonder if, well see, I like you, in like a not p-platonic way, and I wanted to tell you, but I am sorry I do not want to," I stopped talking, and Sonny just looked at me with love in his eye.

"I feel the same Brook," He said, kissing my forehead.
"Can you kiss me somewhere else?" I requested.

"Yeah"

So, we ended up kissing under a willow tree, and holding our hands together on the way home.