fighting sucks !OT5!

AN/ HAPPY MONDAY MORNING THIRD OF JUNE (stranger day)! I miss mikey after that thing he did in the live stream, and so yeah. 

See, Jack hated fights. He hated them the most out of everything in the world, especially when it was with the 4 boys he loved. His parents were constantly fighting when he was little, and it left a scar on him. The boys were fully aware of this, but sometimes they just got sick of each other. June first was one of those days.

" I swear if you do not clear up your room, I will murder you," Andy said.

"It is my room, Andy. I can do whatever the fuck I want," Rye replied. 

"Yeah right, CLEAN UP. I AM ASKING ONE THING OF YOU!"

"WHY??!!!"

"CAUSE IT IS STRESSING ME OUT, " Andy yelled.

"SO GET OUT!"
" RYE BEAUMONT!"
"ANDY FOWLER!"

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING WHY-" at that moment Brooklyn heard them fighting, and he ran up the stairs.
"Hey babes, calm down. What is wrong?"
"HE WON'T CLEAN HIS ROOM," Andy yelled at Brook.

"I DON'T NEED TO, IT IS MY ROOM," Rye yelled.

"Ok babes, calm down ok. Andy it is Rye's room-"

"OF COURSE YOU TOOK HIS SIDE, YOU CLEARLY LOVE HIM MORE!"

"Andy, you know that is not true, stop taking your stress out on him, " Rye said angrily.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH, I was going to say that it is Rye 's room, but Andy should not have to stress about it."
"So you're allowed to yell," Andy said sarcastically.

"STOP BEING RUDE ANDY," Rye said.

"Andy, you are-"

"STILL TAKING HIS SIDE!" Andy yelled.

"Andy come here calm down ok th-"

"STOP IT! YOU-"

"QUIT YELLING," Rye yelled. At this point Mikey entered the room.

"All of you need to stop," Mikey said, "What is this all about?"

"Andy wants me to clean my room because it is 'stressing' him out, but it is MY room"

"It is stressing me out, plus Brook keeps taking Rye's side cause he loves him more," Andy complain angrily.

"I do not love Rye more, and I was only trying to mediate the situation," Brook said.

"All of you relax ok. Rye and Brook will clean his room, and Andy, babe, come on we will go and try to finish some of the stuff you were working on," Mikey reasoned.
"THE POINT IS I DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN MY ROOM, IT GIVES ME ANXIETY WHEN IT IS CLEAN," Rye yells.

"WELL IT IS GIVING ME ANXIETY WHEN-"

Jack entered the room, on the verge of a panic attack.

"W-what happened?" At that point Jack sat on the floor near the door having an actual panic attack. Mikey, being the best at dealing with these things walked and sat in front of Jack.

"Rye, Andy, Brook, out. Go sit in the living room, and do not speak to each other." The three left the room.

"Hey Jackie," Mikey said softly. Jack did not respond.

"Hey baby, come here," Mikey said as he lifted Jack into his lap. Jack sat sideways on Mikey's lap as he cuddled his head into Mikey's shoulder. Mikey wrapped his arms around Jack.
"Jack breath with me, okay?"

Mikey took a deep breath in, and Jack copied his actions. Jack eventually fell asleep in Mikey's arms. Mikey stood up picking Jack up, as he carried him down the stairs and into the living room.

Mikey sat at the end of the sofa, and stared at the boys on their phones. Mikey readjusted Jack on his lap so he was, once again, sat sideways on Mikey's lap and his head was cuddled into Mikey's shoulder.

"Boys, phones away. Here are the rules, you talk soft so you do not wake Jack up, and you work to forgive each other."

"Fine mum," Brook said.

"I do not want to clear my room because I hate it clean."

"It really stresses me out when it is not clean, Ryepie," Andy complained.

"But I hate it clean."

"I have a suggestion, it can be messy, but no plates and bowls and stuff like that," Brook said.

"Fine," Rye said.

"I guess I can deal with that."

Rye stood up and gave Andy a kiss and picked him up.

"Wonder what they are going to do?" Brook said, laughing.

"C'mere Brookie," Brook climbed next to Mikey, and Mikey wrapped one arm around Brook, and left the other one behind Jack's back. Brook learned into Mikey's shoulder.

"What's wrong, baby? You still seem upset."

"Nothing Mike."

"Really?"

"No"

"What happened?"

"Andy said that I love Rye more, but I do not. I love all of you equally." Brook started to shake.

"Relax, bub," Mikey said kissing the smaller boys head.

"Love, A was only angry, ok."

"kay, love you Mikey,"
"Love you too Brooky," and the three of them fell asleep like that.