IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hi everyone! I am writing here to send a message. As this is one of my most prominent stories, this is the best way I can spread it.

There are a lot of important things going on right now. Following the murder of George Floyd, rest in peace, there have been many riots and protest demanding rights and justice for people of colour. May all the people who lost their lives to racism, ignorance, and police brutality be brought justice. I am aware that is a high hope, but it MUST be done. The world can not continue treating PEOPLE so inhumanely and disgracefully. People are people, and people deserve compassion, love, empathy, EQUALITY, and JUSTICE. If you would like a full view of the matter, I highly recommend the True Geordie episode entitled, "PODCAST." It has facts and it respectfully explains the situation.

|EVERYONE PLAYS A PART IS GETTING JUSTICE! PLEASE SIGN THESE PETITIONS. I WILL PUT A LINK. IT TAKES FIVE SECONDS TO SIGN A CHANGE.ORG PETITION AND THE ALL THE OTHER ONES TAKE ONE CLICK. TAKE ACTION, THIS IS WHERE WE ALL NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING.|

The world needs to step up and take action

The world needs to step up and take action. I know I only have a small platform but things need to happen. If just one person signs after seeing this that is a victory, a small one, yes, but one nonetheless. This battle is not fought overnight, it is step by step. So if YOU take a step, you are fighting the RIGHT battle. PLEASE FIGHT THE RIGHT BATTLE. 

When you are forming opinions on this matter PLEASE remember that we all lenses. I have a female lens, a teenager's lens, a poc lense. These lenses affect how we create opinions and on what grounds/experience. Remember the privileges and lenses you have, so you can form an opinion that is based on ALL FACTS, ALL VOICES, and the WHOLE REALITY. Remember you may or may not be able to fully understand, I certainly cannot. BE KIND and LISTEN!

I am trying my best to do all this, please do the same. 

Drop a comment if you've signed a petition to show your support and encourage others!