family (OT6, three)

AN/ Hi, who are you, you may be asking? Well, I am your inconsistent author. You may not remember me as it has been an eternity since I updated. Sorry, but I am here now, yay, bets yalls are happy. *Sarcasm. I was doing stuff ya know the human stuff *binging stranger things in a day, eating too much to be healthy, having Dan and Phil marathons that HiT DifFeREnTly. Let's get on with this shit show. Ohh wait, 10K WHAT THE FUCK THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I CANNOT BELIVE IT! Right,

ENJOY!

*One Year Later

*This is a video

Andy's POV

"Hi, Roadies, I know it has been a minute," I said, "But, I assure you there is a reason for our lack of vlogs."

"So, the past year has been quite a journey," Rye said.

"It kinda all started last year when I lost my parents," Jack said, taking a deep breath.

"So, as you know, Jack has two, now, eight year old brothers, a five year old brother, and a three year old sister," Brook said.

"And when my parents passed they needed a place to settle, so us boys offered," Jack said.

"Yeah, so, we didn't really want them to be in a position where they were all over the internet, and we just wanted them to get settled here at home, and be okay at school/nursery. Also, the adoption and legal things were also quite tough with the situation," I said.

"So that's why we have not being Vlogs," Sonny said.

"And we basically became parents/uncles for the four them," Rye said.

"So, yeah, that's it I guess."

"See ya on the flip side," I said.

Once the camera turned off, we all let out a deep breath.

"That was, uh, t-tough," Jack said.

"Y-yeah," I said.

"I, personally, am glad that is done," Sonny said.

See, legally, Rye and I had adopted Ben and the twins, Lily was adopted by Sonny and Alex. Brook and Jack were okay with being the uncles. So, Ben calls Rye Pops and me, still, Aye Aye. Lily has just started calling Alex and Sonny Papa and Dada. The twins just call us by our first names. It happened quite naturally really because Alex and Sonny always took care of Lily the most, and Ben had been taken care of by Rye and I. It would have been a bit strange if any of the kids had been adopted by their older brother. Ben called all the other boys uncle (besides Jack, obs) and Lily does the same. The twins are the only ones who just call us by our first names. The thing is, we really did not want to force anything upon them, but we wanted them to feel like they had strucker in their life. It was a complicated one, but it kinda fell naturally. The other challenge was school. Us boys had no idea how to enroll in a school, but, with our parents help, we managed to get the twins in to a close primary school, and Lily in a nursery, and Ben into a regular school, and then an after school program. He struggled in the primary school for a while before he found another boy, Connor, who was similarly smart. By luck, became best friends, and the days became easier. Ben stopped crying after school everyday, and it was overall better. That was the other thing, to make it less complex for the kids, we kinda pretended that we were not all in a relationship, and that we were all coupled up. When they were at school we cuddled and kissed each other, but at night and with the kids around we just stayed kinda coupled up. We just knew that was best rather than trying to explain what was going on with us. (AN/ Thank you for letting my arse explain that, I hope you enjoyed the essay)

So, Rye and I were asleep together, and I heard someone come in. I sat up, and I saw it was Harris. I turned on the light, knowing it would not disturb Rye.