back in high school !Sandlyn+Jarvey!

AN/ I am alive. Barely. 

Jack's POV

Sonny had just run off to see Andy and Jack, though I advised against it. They had been gone for a while and I was wondering what they are getting up to. Harvey hand slipped into mine, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hey love, what ya thinking about?" he said.

"Just Brook, Andy, and Sonny, it's been a while."

"They'll be good, babe."

"I-am not so sure."
"Well, let me get your mind off it," Harvey suggested, kissing my cheek. I blushed.

Harv spoke again, "You are so cute when you blush."

"Shut up," I said, chuckling.

"No thanks."

I turned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"God I love you," I said in realization.

"Yeah I am pretty great."

"Shut up or I will personally shut up."

"As in my hit single?"

"That was personal, idiot."

In response, he gave me another kiss.

I then let my thoughts travel back to school.

"What class do we have next?" I asked.

"I dunno, you have the schedule."

"You do, too."
"Since I am the greatest boyfriend of all time, I will get the schedule out."

"You really are the best boyfriend," I said in response. I put my head on his shoulder, and he instinctively wrapped his arm around my side. As he stared down at his phone, he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"We have, Music, oh maybe I will be good at that class."

"What you going to show up and proform personal then?"
"Yes, yes I will."

"Your s-" I was interrupted by the entrance of Sonny, Andy, and Brook.

Brook's POV

On the walk from the roof to the cafeteria, we discussed the coming out scene. We decided we would have a pizza party friday with the Jack and Harv.

"Hey," I said, interrupting Harvey and Jack's conversation.

"Hey, all good?"

"Yeah, yeah it is," I said, flashing a smile to Andy and Sonny.

"What happened?" Harvey said, skeptically.

Andy stepped in to reply, "You will find out on friday when you come over to my place and sleepover."
"Sure, I am down," Jack said, "Babe, that good?"

"Yeah yeah, course love."
"You two are so married," Sonny remarked.

Harvey and Jack blushed, followed by Jack hiding his face in Harvey's shoulder. I had to admit they were cute.

The bell rang.

"We all have music, right?" I inquired.

"Yep," Andy said.

"Let's go then."

Harvey's POV

Mr. Jarson was eccentric to say the least. Upon entry he yelled at us to sit.
Well, he said, "CHILDREN, CHILDREN, BE SEATED," to be exact.

The other boys just chuckled as they sat.

"Today, we shall be writing in duos, just go go go go you will have 60 minutes."

Jack grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hall.

"Come on we need to write," Jack said, urgently.
"What's got you all worked up?"

"We are very competitive in this class and I need to keep up with the other boys."

"Okay, babe, let's write I suppose."

Sonny's POV

We had all performed aside from Jack and Harvey. Right now, Jack, Brook, and I seemed to be on top, but the whole class knew that Harvey and Jack were bound to have something special. So, Jack began on the guitar.

Harvey began to sing.

"Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves

Into motion

Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion"

Jack sped up on the guitar and began to sing.

"And all those things I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will scream them loud tonight

Can you hear my voice this time?"

Then they began to sing together, harmonizing.

"This is my fight song

Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song

My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong

I'll play my fight song

And I don't really care if nobody else believes

'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"

Then Jack finished off with a little guitar outro.

Jack looked at Harvey and they smiled at each other. Suddenly, we all erupted in claps. That was written from the heart, and we all knew it. Harvey and Jack felt it.

Harvey's POV

I had a wide smile on my face as I looked at the boy I love. We wrote that from the heart. I fought for my boy and more my mental well being, and I will keep fighting. I will never give up on myself or Jonks. Jack and I embraced into a cuddle.

Then, Mr. Jarson spoke, "I think we have a clear winner."

"Ha motherfuckers I WIN!" Jack exclaimed.

Andy spoke up, "Wait, this one should not count. Harvey, an actual musician, wrote it."

I, in defense of my Jackie, "Actually, we co-wrote it. I think, if anything, he wrote more than me. Plus, he played this guitar."

"Stop your stupid squabbling, Jack is awarded a point. You all had partners, should have made the most of them. Congratulations Jack and Harvey."

Almost perfectly, the bell rang signaling the end of class.

"Be gone, out of my sight, have a tremendous day."
"Mr. J, how can we, we are in school?" Isabel, a girl in the class, said.

"Sleep, I don't give a fuck, just keep good grades and stay in my class."

As a class they all said in a high pitch voice, "Language Mr. Jarson."
"What was that?" I inquired to Jack.

"The principle always tells Mr. J off for swearing and letting us swear."

"Ahh I see."

"You are giving me heart eyes, Harv."
"Yeah maybe it's cause I love you," I said attacking his cheek with kisses.

Brook walked by us, commenting, "Gross."

I thought to myself, this is the perfect life. 

AN/ I have a new part with Mikey and Rye in the works, let's see if it ever get published.