morning sonny !OT6!

AN/ Hi, so this is a two part kinda things, so yeah. I am going to be updating less often because it is summer, and I am away and shits. RIP all writers who have to go to camp (not me lol). Also I wanna say thanks to @Wdwlover064, who left some funny arse comments on my fics that made me die of laughter. Also to @Irishroadie who gave me the basis for this story.  

Rye's POV

When Mikey left, we decided that we all still loved him, and we saw no point in breaking up. Most of us called and texted Mikey a least once a week. Jack, on the other hand, called Mikey everynight and often cried about his absence. We all felt that way, but we kept it to ourselves. We missed Mikey, a lot. We wanted him to be happy, but we wanted him with us. Every other week, we decided we would all have dinner together on friday. The whole situation was kinda complicated, though. I had talked to Brook, and we realized that we both had feelings for Sonny. Brook and I were going to talk to Andy, Jack, and Mikey about it tonight. We saw Sonny and Andy's bond right away and, knowing our boyfriend, we knew he had a crush. Mikey would probably take some time to warm up to Sonny, but eventually he would. It was Jack we were worried about, he would take it pretty badly. He was still shaken up by Mikey, and he would think we were trying to replace Mike. We decided to do it at the house, and hence we invited Mikey over. Blair wanted to do some stuff with Sonny, and so he was going to stay at Blair's.

Brook was sitting in my lap as Andy cuddled into my side. With one arm wrapped around two of my boys, I heard Jack come down the stairs. Jack came over and gave all of us a kiss on the lips.

"When's M getting here?" Jack said, and, as if on cue, the doorbell rang. Jack ran and opened the door for Mikey. When the two returned from the door, Jack was already being cuddled by Mikey.

We all got up and gave Mikey a long hug and a kiss.

We all sat back on the sofa like before, except Jack was on top of Mikey, cuddled into his shoulder.

"Ok babes, Brook and I were talking, and we, we,-" I stuttered.

"We both like Sonny, and we want Sonny in the relationship."

"Count on Brook to be blunt." Andy said with a fond smile, "Yeah I-i mean I like him to."

Mikey then spoke, "I am good with you all being in a relationship with him, but I do not know him properly, and it would be kinda weird."
"Yeah I, yes. That makes sense, but I think you will love him when you get to know him, and if you do not that is fine. We will figure it all out," I said.

"Yeah I have seen him in vlogs, and I like him already, just need to know him more."

"Yeah I know, babe," Andy said, moving from my side to Mikey's and giving him a kiss.

"Tha-" Brook was interrupted by Jack running out of the room.

Mindy both got up to follow him.

Andy said, "I got this one, babe,"

"Ok, but tell him I love him," Mikey replied.

"Yeah," Andy said giving Mikey a kiss.

Andy's POV

I ran into Jack's room, and I did not see him. I then walked to my room, and saw him cuddled in my bear. Tears stained his little face.

"Jackie," I whispered as I walked to the bed. I laid down on the bed, and I moved the stuffed animal from Jack's arms. Jack hastily attached to me, laying his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me like a koala bear.

"Hey baby," I said stroking his head.

"A-andy," he said.

"Yeah baby," I said back.

"I d-don't know."

"I know it is scary and hard to adjust to change, but babe, no one is trying to replace Mikey. We all love Mikey so much."

"B-but it feels like it," Jack said weakly.
"I know baby, but no one can replace Mikestar can they."

"No, no one."

"So, we all just like Sonny because he is Sonny, not because he is Mikey."

"I-"

"No one is asking you to like him, babe. We just wanted to tell you how we were feeling."

"A-andy," he said holding me closer.

"Yeah beautiful."
"I-i like him, too."

"That's good, baby."

"I do not want to go downstairs, A. I just want to cuddle you and go to bed."

"Ok angel, but what about dinner, you not hungry."

"No."

"Ok, love," I said as I give him a kiss on his head.

"Love you, Andy."

"Love you, too."

So, I let Jack cuddle me, until he fell asleep. After about an hour, I hear my three other boyfriends creep up the stairs.

"Hey babe," Rye said.

"Hi, Jack is asleep, so quiet."

"What happened?" Brook pried carefully.

"Well, he did not want to replace you, M. He does like Sonny, though. I explained that is was okay to like Sonny cause no one could replace you, M."

"Love you all," Mikey said, as he began to climb into bed beside me and Jack.
"No, no not on these clean sheets. Take off your clothes."

"Andy, dirty boy," Brook said.
"Andy, Jack is in his clothes," Rye points out.
"Yeah but he and I are on top of the covers. Mikey always gets into bed, he never stays on top."

"Never stays on top, eh. I have dominant-"

"Ryan, you dirty bitch," Mikey laughed.

Jack stired in my arms, "Hey babe."

"Andy, where are the other?"

"Right here," Rye, Brook, and Mikey said.

"Cuddles?" Jack said in the cutest way.

"Yeah," they all murmured.

"Baby, do you want me to get a hoodies for you to change into?" I asked as Mikey, Brook, and Rye striped down to their boxers.

"Yeah, can I have your one from the these days music video," he asked softly.

"Rye, babe, get that hoodie," I asked Rye.

"Yeah," he said as he grabs Jack a hoodie.

Mikey climbed into bed and spooned Jack from the back. Jack turned and climbed on top of Mikey. Rye came behind me and spooned me as I spooned Brook. Brook laid his head on Mikey shoulder. We all said I love you and fell into peaceful dreams.

Sonny's POV

I came back from Blair's, and realize I need to start practicing my new part for the cover. It is 8, so I assumed Andy was awake. I headed up the stairs to Andy's room, dropping my bag at the door. I opened Andy's door.

"Hey A- WHAT?!"