there is no way we are getting out !OT6!

AN/

Hi! So this is an OT6 and if you do not know what that is, it is a relationship where all the boys, including Harvey, love each other. I got a request to do this, so I figured I'd try! Let me know if you like it. I am also going to be writing some other ships than Jacklyn, Randy, and Marvey. So, again, any request would be litttttttt. also this is long as like 2,267 words of stick along for da ride. 

Rye's POV

"Hey jackie baby," I said as I carefully woke Jack with a kiss on the forehead. Andy, Mikey, or I usually woke up the other boys. The night before I told the other boys I would do the waking up.

"Don't wanna, Rye," Jack said.

"We gotta go to the studio, baby," I said in response.

"Five minutes," Jack said. Deciding that Jack was going to be tough this morning, I picked him up and place him on my hip like a toddler. Jack got homesick most, so I was used to picking him up and comforting him. Jack continued to hold on to me as he rested his head on the my shoulder. I headed to Brooks room next. I walked to the side of the bed, and crouched down near the sleeping boy who was being spooned by an also sleeping Mikey. I gave Brook a kiss on the lips, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Brookie, Morning Mike," I said running my hand through Mike's hair.

"Morning R," Brooklyn mumbled groggily.

"Morning," Mikey said.

"Up you both, we got to head to the studio," I said with a smile.

"Ok," Brook said sitting up in bed, "Love you Rye"

"Love you too Brook," I said back.

I then headed to Andy's room. I saw Andy sleeping practically on top of Harvey, holding on to him for dear life. I knew something was wrong by the way Andy was holding Harvey, so I went next to Harvey and whispered to him.

"What happened with Andy last night?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later, let me wake him up," he said noticing Jack on me.

"Jackie ok?" HE asked.

"I think he might be having a homesick episode, but I'll see when he wakes up," I said.

"See you in the kitchen in 10," Harvey.

"Yea babe," I said giving him a quick kiss.

Harvey's POV (AN/ just pretend Harvey has a room in the Road Trip 2.0 house).

*Flashback to last night

I was laying in bed, probably going to head into Mikey's room to cuddle when Andy came into my room. I saw his red puffy eyes and wet cheeks. I immediately got up, and I let him fall into my arms. As we stood hugging, I ran my hands through his hair. We stood in silence for a few minutes before I spoke.

"Baby what happened?"

He audibly took a deep breath, "Am I enough? I feel-"

I interrupted him, "No Andy, you are not enough. Enough comes nowhere near to describing how important you are to me and all the boys. You are so special."

"I'm not nearly as fit-"

"You are healthy and so so so beautiful," I said only saying what I truly believe.

"O-ok," he said as he collapsed into me. I carried him to my bed, and laid him down right next to me. He basically crawled on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him. He laid his head in my shoulder. I felt him start to shake signalling his was crying, and I knew I had to calm him down. I kept running my hand through his hair, and whispered in my ear.