Pool day part 2

Okay so first of all I'm not quite sure what people think of this story so far but I'm going to write another part and please tell me if you think it's good.Also if you do like this tell me if you want another part -Soph

"What was that for," Hopper said smirking.
"I-" she didn't have time to finish before the 7 cackling children (Steve included) interrupted their moment.
"Ewwww gross," was what they heard from El and Will. And 'oooohhhs' from Dustin, Mike, Steve, Lucas and Max. Hopper looked back to Joyce.
"Kids huh,"Hopper managed to get out before kissing her back. They then saw all 7 teens putting two of their fingers in theirs mouths and fake gagging at their little moment.

Nancy's POV

So Jonathan and I arrived at the local pool and had just walked out of the locker rooms when we saw the little scene between Hopper and Joyce. I couldn't believe my  eyes and as for Jonathan well he tried walking away until Dustin shouts over, "Hey Jonathan, did you see that!" Great just ruined his best shot at running.
"YEP, SURE DID!" Jonathan answers sarcastically. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over to the other side of the pool. When we got there Jonathan looked as though he was gonna throw up before looking up and saying, "WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS," I couldn't help but laugh he was so cute when he was angry.

Max's POV

WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE! You have parents of two different children hooking up and those two children just happen to be my two BEST FRIENDS! Also you have the 80 degree heats which is like fall in the part of California I'm from. AND I'm falling head over heels for LUCAS SINCLAIR of ALL people Lucas frickin' Sinclair. I'm really not as mad as I sound but I mean... life used to be so simple you could just live your life and not have to worry about your stupid ass step dad finding out you are dating someone. I mean I'm not worried about me I'm worried about Lucas and how this might affect him. Ha. Ironic isn't it. I move to Hawkins and I know them for about the space of a month and then you just fall in love with them. Anyway I love Lucas Sincl- "Hey Max I know I'm hot and all but you don't have to sit and think about me all day," I came out of my daze and Lucas was standing there.Dammit! I'm doing it again. At this point I had  forgotten about that thing on his wrist. What could it be? A bite? An infection? A disease? I don't know. Dammit seriously stop daydreaming Max.

LUCAS' POV
"Yeah...Sorry" She replied a bit preoccupied.
"Hey what's up Maxy,"I said lifting her chin up with my two fingers. She's gorgeous.
"God your such a jerk!" She shouted but it wasn't towards me. I turned around to see Dustin behind me making kissy faces at us.
"Shut up Max you're the one that keeps sucking face all the time," He retorted. God he's so annoying sometimes.
"Dustin," I warned.
"ITS TRUE,"He answered. I was furious at this point mainly because he was humiliating Max.
"Shut the FUCK UP!," I Exclaimed.
"MAKE ME!" HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
"FINE!"I shouted. I got out, walked over to where Dustin had now moved moved which was next to Steve and Punched him in the face.
"Woah Guys!" "Right that's enough!" "Calm down" and "Knock it off!" Were some of the things that I could make out. But there was one in particular that made me want to walk away from him which was "Lucas you don't mean this he's your best friend. Please," it was Max she was begging me sheepishly. I've never heard her so softly in my whole time knowing her.
"Dude I'm so sorry," I managed to get out before Dustin cut me off "It's alright I get it and anyway I deserved it I shouldn't have taken it that far..." he trailed off. So I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

Let me know what you think -Soph😇

[this chapter has been edited]

We're not kids anymore - Lumax OneshotsрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ