The Aftermath

Hi, So I'm gonna continue this right from where the battle of Starcourt left which is when Max is crying for Billy.(that scene broke my heart)I know that's not where it technically ends. It ends when the army and stuff show up and everyone is reunited but oh well I wanted to write this. Also for the sake of the people reading this...Hoppers alive in my story bye now-Soph❤️

A RANDOM PERSONS POV 😃

' Im sorry' she begged him and begged him to stay with her and to get up. But it was no use. Billy was dead and Max knew it. She began to sob El turned from Mike to comfort her. "Shhh Max it's okay,"she whispered.

LUCAS' POV

"What's going on?" I heard a voice say, the voice belonged to Steve. We all ran over to the balcony and that's when we saw it...Billy standing in front of El protecting her. Straight away my mind went to Max. The monster shot one of its arm things into Billy's chest and ripped out his heart. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Said Dustin. By this point Joyce, Hopper and that reporter guy were all back along with the Scoops troop and all of us- "Billy!" I know that scream all too well I look down and Max is on the floor next to Billy crying actually...wailing. Mike looked up from down next to Max, who had now sunk into Eleven, signalling for me to come down. As if I didn't know Max needed me.

I began to run towards the escalators I heard a lot of what's ups from the group but I didn't care I shoved them all out of the way, slid down the space between the middle of the escalator and was now on the ground level. "Hey it's not Safe down here!" I heard Hopper say. "it's fine that things dead and it ain't coming back," I replied. He reluctantly stepped aside. I ran straight over to where Max was and she looked up at me "Lucas?" she sort of whimpered before she started crying again. I dropped to my knees and took her from El she sobbed into my shirt until we got escorted out by some guy from the Army.

She held onto me the whole time and when we got outside everyone's parents were outside including Max's Mom and...Her stepdad. Great! Just great he hates my guts. I saw the rage in his eyes from across the parking lot. When Max looked up her mom ran to her. Her Stepdad then clearly asked her where Billy was because they found his car outside. She just looked at him and sniffled. " Is he okay?" I heard him ask a little louder this time. All Max could do was shake her head and cry even harder.

She wouldn't be okay for a long
time.

This chapter was basically Lucas comforting Max as he should have done in season 3 but the duffel bags hate us😒 -Soph😎