Part 1 (Last Day Of School!)

(Ariana pov)

It's the last day of school! I got up, washed my face, and got dressed. I was listening to "Come And Get It" by Selena Gomez. I put on black tights and a white shirt that said wtf (where's the food?) and white converse with a black bow. I got so school when I saw one of my best friends, Ellie. "ELLIE!!!!" "ARI!!!!" We ran to hug each other.

(Ellie pov)

I woke up and took a shower. Then I put on "Lolly" by Justin Bieber. I put on baby blue shorts with a black shirt that said "wattsss uppp" and black vans. I got to school looking for Ariana. Then I herd "ELLIE!!!!" "ARI!!!!" We ran to give each other hugs. We were trying to find Riley, our other BFF, but we couldn't find her.

-bell rings-

-skip classes-

(Riley pov)

School ended. I was wearing black and white checker pants with a black top saying "Oh plzzzz". I was trying to look for Ari and Ellie. I saw them. I ran up to them and almost tackled them.

(Ariana and Ellie pov)

After school we were trying to look for Riley. We found her running up to us. We almost fell. We were laughing. Riley said," look guys I have to tell u something. My mom and I are going to Paris TOMORROW at 1:00pm I have tickets if your interested. U guys wanna join?" "HELL YA!!!" We started laughing again.

(Ariana pov)

We all went home. I went to go ask my mom about Paris. She said it was ok and I should pack up right now. I gave her a hug and ran to my room. I got my phone and saw text messages

❤️Ellie. 🌸Riley. ✨Ariana.

🌸hey guys what did your moms say?

✨My mom said ok.

❤️my mom said ok too!

🌸yayayayay! Ok meet up at Greenstone Park tomorrow at 11:00 pm sharp!

❤️ok bye gtg pack up

✨Me too bye!

🌸bye