Part 31 (the boredness of people)

-10 hours later-
(Ari pov)
I thanked everyone for coming and they left. Selly said she would text me tomorrow, well today cause it's 2 am. When everyone left I went to sit on the couch. Julian sat next to me. "Happy birthday" "thanks" I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
(Julian pov)
I saw ari sleeping. I smiled and laid her head on my lap. Ellie said "sleepy head" Justin said "aye she's tired give her a break" I laughed and I shook Ari to wake her up. She didn't. I said "Selena Gomez" and she rose off my lap. "What?" She asked. We started laughing at her. She smiled.
-30 minutes later-
(Riley pov)
Ashton and I were on the bed. We were cuddling. He kissed my forehead and fell asleep. I gently moved away to close the lights. When I did I went back in bed and fell asleep.
(Ellie pov)
I was in bed with Justin. I looked at him. He looked tired. "Aye you sleepy" I asked. "N...... Zzzzzz" "idiot" I turned the lights off and slept.
(Ariana pov)
Julian carried me to the room cause I was to lazy to walk. He dropped me on the bed. "Can you get my pjs?" I asked. "Ok" he got them and I went to change in the bathroom. When I came out I saw him sleeping already. I got my hair band and put my hair in a messy bun and slept.
-next day-
(Ashton pov)
I woke up. It's 10:36 am. I got up and didn't see Riley next to me. I went downstairs and saw smoke in the kitchen. I went closer and saw Riley cooking. "What are yo..." "help me o can't stop the smoke" It stopped after a minute or two. "Next time, don't cook" she laughed.
(Justin pov)
I went to the music room and sat on the couch. I got my guitar and started to play. I saw Ariana come in. "Hey dude" she said. "Hey dudet" she laughed at me and told me "breakfast is ready come on" "I'm tired to stand" she came and grabbed my hand and pushed me to the kitchen. "There you go" she said while putting her hands on her waist. "Ttthhhhaaaaannnnnkkkkkksssss" I said.
-2 hours later-
(Ariana pov)
"I'm bored" "me too" Riley said. "Let's go to the park?" Asked ellie. "Sure come on let's get the stuff ready" I went upstairs and put on high waisted pants that were light blue with a white crop top that said "HAHAHAHAHAH.. no". I put my hair in a messy bun and I put my converse. I went downstairs and the girls were wearing similar clothes to mine.
(Riley pov)
"Let's make food for like a picnic" "ok let's go" we went and made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Then we got water bottles. then we got plastic plates and napkins. We got the basket and put the stuff in.
(Ellie pov)
I said "wait... we forgot this" I went to the fridge and got 4 cans of frosting. Two chocolate and two vanilla. Ariana said "yummmm you better get that out of my face if u don't want it to be empty" "ok ok" I laughed.