Part 33 (no no you cant)

(Ariana pov)
"There must be a mistake sir. This dog is ours." Justin came to me and said "you found the dog remember?" The man said "well I was at the park a couple of weeks ago and my dog, Oatis , ran away." "No no you can't take him and plus he didn't have his collar sir" "it must of slipped off" I was shocked and scared of what might happen. I looked at julian. It gave him the signal to speak.
(Julian Pov)
"Sorry sir but we took care of him. We helped him, gave him his shots, did everything. We are not giving this dog to you." "But he's mine" "I'm sorry but cant you get another dog?" "Too much money" "well we spent money for him" "I'll pay you. Cheap or expensive I will pay" I looked at the guy. he was a dumb ass. How can you pay cheap or expensive and can't get another dog?
(Ellie pov)
I stood up. "Well if you can't pay for another dog, how can you pay for this dog?" The man looked at me and rolled his eyes and said, "you no what forget it. Have this mutt I don't give a fuck!" He walked away angrily. Fuck you.
-30 minutes later-
(Riley pov)
We got home and I jumped on the couch. i turned on the tv and slowly fell asleep.
(Ariana pov)
I went to the room. Julian came in and said "you okay?" "Ya." I said. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I went in and started to wash my hair.
(Julian pov)
Ariana is acting weird. It's probably about the dog thing.
-20 minutes later-
Ariana came out of the shower. She was wearing one of my old t shirts and some old leggings. Her hair was in a high pony tail. "Hey" "hi" she quietly said. She went downstairs. I followed her. She went to Timmy and got him food and water. She went back to the room and fell asleep. I went next to her on the bed and put my arms around her. "I love you" I whispered.

Sorry it's short and crappy. Love you guys tho❤️