Part 13 (the scariest thing on earth)

(Riley pov)

Me and Ashton were watching a scary movie. I kept getting scared. Somebody was trying to get in. I opened the door and saw Ari. She pulled me out the door and said "wtf are you doing!? you scared the shit of us!" "sorry we were watching a scary movie come in and see for your self." she came in and saw the creepiest thing on earth and screamed out and ran.

(Ariana pov)

I saw the scariest thing ever I ran and went in Julian's arms, my head in his chest. "What happened?" Julian asked me. "Come. All of you." We all went in the room seeing the scariest thing on earth. Everyone yelled, "AHHHHH!!!!" We all ran out the door and fell on the couch and the floor.

(Ashton pov)

They came in and yelled and ran out. "WHIMPS!!" I CALLED out.

(Ellie pov)

That image was kept in my mind. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

(Julian pov)

Ari kept hugging me. I tried to get up the couch but I can't cause she was hugging me too tight. "That's enough Ari. Your gonna be fine" "you're right okay" she let go of me for 0.5 seconds and hugged me back. "Come one Ari. I'll make you feel better" I took her to our room and picked her up her feet. She giggled. I put her on the bed. "You're gonna be fine" I walked to the bathroom.

(Ariana pov)

I kept thinking and talking to my self. Youre gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"julian ran out and hugged me. "It's okay. I'm here. I know what will let you forget it" "wha..." he kissed me. For like 6 minutes. He went on top/side of me still kissing. "That worked" I said dreamy eyed. He continued kissing me.

(Justin pov)

I took Ellie out to keep her mind off of that thing. I took her to the beach. There was a restaurant that I took her to. Then we walked on the sand in the sunset. I saw her hair blowing in the wind. I kissed her. She's my love❤️