Part 25 (crazy for you)

(Julian pov)
I woke up and saw Ari was in the shower. She was singing. Her voice was perfect. She was making a little song in her head. "Maybe I'm to crazy for you maybe I got it right. Maybe he's the one to call himself the winner. Babe yo love. I'm to Crazy for you. Ooooo. Love me now or forget later onnnnnnnnnnnnn. Together. I'm. Just. Craaazzzzyyyy for youuuuuuu. Cause baby I got your back now" she turned off the shower. I jumped back in bed and just went to fake sleep. I heard her get out in 5 minutes I opened one eye and saw her dressed up in a overly sized t shirt and shorts. She came closer to me. I closed my eyes. She stoked my hair with her hand. "Crazy for you idiot" she walked to the mirror.
(Ariana pov)
I walked up to the mirror and started to brush my hair. I put it in a messy bun. When I turned around I saw Julian half awake. "Hey love" I said. "Hi" he said. He sat on the edge of the bed. I sat on his lap. I hugged him. Not like a hi hug. Like a... miss you hug.
(Julian Pov)
I felt her tears go on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" "I Don't know" she laughed. I got up and still carried her, her feet wrapped around me. I set her gently on the floor. Her hands were on my neck and my hands were on her lower back. We made out for like 10 minutes. We decided to sit on the bed and just cuddle and kiss.
(Ashton pov)
Me and Riley were already awake and we just watched tv. I looked down at her. She makes me feel like I'm worth something. I love her.
(Justin pov)
I woke up and saw ellie brushing her hair. I went to her and hugged her making her head lay on my chest. "Good Morning beautiful" "good morning handsome." I kissed her and we went to the bed and started to kiss again.
-1 hour later-
(Ellie pov)
Everyone was in the kitchen eating. "How about we go out today?" I asked. "Sure but where?" Riley asked. "I don't know Riley. Come on its Paris we can go anywhere here." "True. Okay let's go change. It's 11:12."
-30 minutes later-
(Ashton pov)
"Why does it take so frickin long for girls to get ready?!" I asked to the guys. They both shrugged.
(Riley Pov)
I decided to wear blue jeans and a shirt that said 'hope'. I put my hair up in a pony tail. And I put some make up.
(Ellie pov)
I put on my skater girl skirt and a crop top that had Winnie the Pooh on it. I put my hair down and put some make up.
(Ariana pov)
I decided to wear dark blue jeans that cover 25 % of my stomach. I also wore a sweater that was mint green. I put some make up and left my hair the way it was.
-15 minutes later-
(Justin pov)
I was driving to the park in the black car. When we got there me and Ellie went somewhere else. So did Riley and ash and Ari and julian.