Part 39 (2 more weeks)

-in Paris-
(Julian pov)
It's been so long! Only 2 more weeks. Only 2 more. My phone rang and it was Ari. "Hi babe" she said. "Hi I miss you so much" "I'm coming in 2 weeks. I think you can wait" I laughed and then she laughed. "Ok I will. Love you" "love you to babe. I got to go. I'll see you soon" "bye" "bye"
-in California-
(Ariana pov)
I hung up with julian and went back to my mom. We were going to the mall. I got in the car and left. When we got there we went to forever 21. My mom is like awesome. Can we just say that?
-1 week later-
-Paris-
(Ellie pov)
One more week until Ari comes. I was with everyone and we made a bonfire. Ari loves Bon fires. We had fun.
(Ashton pov)
Timmy was hyper. He was running around and then he jumped on Riley and licked her. She wiped her face and laughed.
-California-
(Ariana pov)
I was with my mom, dad, and Selly. We laughed and talked. I'm gonna miss my parents when I leave again. Oh well I'll just live the moment. We were in the backyard doing BBQ.
-Paris-
(Julian pov)
"Ahh Timmy" I said while I pushed him away cause he licked me. Ellie sat on the floor with Riley and Justin and played with Timmy. Ashton said "you okay?" "Ya why?" "It looks like you miss her" "I do... I do" I frowned and went inside to the room. I looked at Ariana's pic on the wall. when are you coming ariana?
-1 week later-
-California-
(Ariana pov)
Today's the day I get to see my babe and friends again!!! I'm so happy. I said bye to my mom and dad and Selena. I went to the airport and got on the plane
-12 hours 48 minutes-
-Paris-
(Julian pov)
We're at the airport waiting for Ariana. We were looking for her. Then I saw her. I finally saw her. She was just getting out the door.
(Ariana pov)
I was looking around. I finally saw him. Looking at me. He smiled and then I smiled. I ran up to him and he did too. In the middle of the airport we got to each other. He picked me up and twirled me around for like 2 minutes. I heard people saw awwww. He set my down and we kissed. He pecked my lips and gave me a bear hug. "i missed you" "me too" "I love you so much. Never leave me again" "okay. I'll never do that again"
(Justin pov)
Ari came running to us and gave me a bear hug. "I missed you" I said. "Same"
(Ashton pov)
She gave me a hug. "I missed you" I said. she smiled.
(Riley pov)
She gave me a hug. "I missed you idiot" "I may be dumb but I'm not an idiot" she laughed.
(Ellie pov)
She gave me a bear hug. "I missed you" "I missed you too" I said. "Now come on let's get STAR BUCKS!" I laughed at her and we went to the car.

I'm sorry I didn't update the story! I had a busy week. Love you all. Plz vote, like, and comment. see ya💕