Part 8 (the kiss)

(Ariana pov)

We kept looking at each other. he looks so perfect I just have to do this I have to. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me back for like five minutes in the wind and then all of a sudden the rain started and then we stopped kissing. then we went to go under an umbrella.

(Julian pov)

She kissed me. I can't believe it. I've been waiting for this ever since I laid my eyes on her. I finally got to kiss her. she was so beautiful and then the rain started and her hair has little raindrops in them she looks so cute and then we went to An umbrella and then we kissed again and again and again. it was 1:52 am.

(Everyone at home pov)

"Where is Arianna?!" said Ellie." i don't know probably she's with Julian still" said Ashton. "oh my God" said Riley and Justin. we were so tired that we told each other to just go to the beds and sleep. so we slept.

(Ariana pov)

Julian asked me if I wanted to go to the movies. I said okay. so we went to go watch a walk to remember it was so beautiful and me and Julian were cuddling up. it was the best day of my life but he didn't ask me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. who knows.

-2 hours later-

(Julian pov)

The movie was awesome. it ended. after that I asked," Arianna do you want to be my girlfriend" she said "okay" it was 3:48 am. "It's getting late. Let's go to your hotel." "Okay"

(Ariana pov)

We reached the hotel. " are you sure you don't want to stay we have room" "it's okay maybe I'll just pay for my hotel and I'll stay here with you guys if it's okay with them" "don't worry I'll tell him in the morning but you can't stay if you'd like" "okay"

-4:14 am -

(Ariana pov)

I went to go get my Pjs from the room. I got my pjs and one for Julian. Julian changed in a bathroom and I changed in the other bathroom. Then Julian came out with no shirt. He had a cross tattoo like Justin Bieber. "Why are you not wearing a shirt?" "cause it's to tight" I was laughing. We got on the couch. I went on the inside and he went on the outside "I love you" "I love you too" we kissed and fell asleep.

-morning-

(Ellie pov)

I woke up. I went to the living room. Omg. I woke up everyone. Awwwwwww

(Everyone pov)

We woke up and saw Ari and Julian sleeping. Awwww.

❤️Crazy For You❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara