Part 40 (Today?)

-1 week later-
(Ariana pov)
I woke up. It's 9:30 am. I saw Julian sleeping. I slowly got up and turned on the shower. I forgot to put clothes out but I don't give a fuck.
(Ellie pov)
I was on my phone. Justin was sleeping and I didn't want to get up. I went on Instagram and liked some pics.
(Riley pov)
I woke up and saw Ashton playing video games. "Really?" "What" "your playing video games at... 9:30 am?" "Maybe" "o god" I laughed and went to the living room.
-14 minutes later-
(Julian pov)
I woke up and looked at the time. My mom called. I called her back. "Hey mom" "hi julian. I have to tell you something" "ok what is it" "I'm coming to visit you" "now?" "No at 4" "ok" "bye" I got Ariana's clothes ready. Then i went to tell the others.
(Ariana pov)
I got out of the shower. I saw that julian got my clothes. It was a bit fancy but I don't care. it was a skater skirt with a crop top sweater, Knee long socks, boots, and accessories like dangling earrings, A bracelet, and necklace and two rings. I got dressed and then put my hair down with a cute bow. I put some make up. then I walked down stairs.
(Ellie pov)
Everyone got dressed and waited for Ari. She came downstairs and julian took her hand and pulled her in the kitchen.
(Julian pov)
I pulled her in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Look IMA tell you something but please don't freak out" "okay" "my mom wants to visit."
(Ariana pov)
"Your... mom?" "Ya. She called me and told me this morning. She's said she would come at 4. It's 10. " "oh" I am freaking out. What am I going to do. What if she doesn't like me.
-5 hours later-
(Ashton pov)
Ariana cooked spaghetti. She was setting the table up. We helped her.
-1 hour later-
(Justin pov)
We heard a knock on the door. Ari and julian walked to answer it.
(Ariana pov)
My heart was beating. Julian faced me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down. It's okay" he kissed me and we opened the door. Here we go.
(Julian pov)
I opened the door. "Hey mom" "hi julian" she hugged me. "I missed you" "same. Here I know you know Ariana." "Yes I do..." Ari held up her hand. My mom shook it.
(Ariana pov)
"Nice to me you Mrs. Gomez. Julian told me so much about you. You're so beautiful." "Thank you.... Ariana" "Plz. Make your self at home. I know you like spaghetti." "Yes I do" "well let's go in the kitchen"
-20 minutes later-
(Riley pov)
We ate and we all helped put away the dishes but not julian or his mom. Ari started to wash the dishes.
(Julian pov)
My mom pulled me aside. "Julian. You know you can always come back to Australia." "Mom. I'm happy where I am. I have my friends and my girlfriend. That's all I need."
(Ariana pov)
Ellie said, "Ari. Go to the living room with Julian and his mom." "Are you sure?" "Ya go" I went and I heard them talking. I backed up so they wouldn't see me. Julian's mom said, "But what about Crystal, Julian? I thought you guys are still dating?!" "Mom! Lower your voice." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could he cheat on me. "Julian. You love Crystal and she loves you. Back in Australia, she always asks about you. You love her and you just tangled your self in a whole lie with Ariana."
(Julian pov)
Ariana walked up to us. She was breathing fast. She heard us! Shit. "You were lying to me this whole time?!" "No Ari no" I went to hold her hand but she backed up.
(Ashton pov)
We heard screaming and went to the living room. We were watching what was happening.
(Ariana pov)
Mrs. Gomez said, " See Julian?!?! She was snooping on us. Crystal is a better person and a great girlfriend better than this.. shit." My heart sunk. I held up my wrist, where it said 'J+A=❤️' "I thought we were forever!" I started to cry. "Thank you Mrs. Gomez. I finally realize now that your son is a dick." i looked at Julian. "Go with your mom. See your freakin girlfriend again. I don't give a fuck anymore. We're done!" "Fine!im not even dating her anymore!" My heart sank. I ran to my room and locked the door. I went to the other side of the room and sank on the floor. I cried. Which seemed like hours and hours.
(Julian pov)
I grabbed my mom's hand and stormed out the house. I got in the car and told her to leave right now. She left and I drove off. But before I left, Ashton and Justin came and grabbed me from the car.
(Ellie pov)
I ran to Ariana's room with Riley. The door was locked. We knocked. "Ari Plz open up" "come on Ariana plz" no answer. Be kicked the door. "Ari open the freakin door. Plz open" no answer.
(Justin pov)
I said "What the fuck is Wrong with you Julian?!" "I know I know. I'm fucked up" Ashton said, "dude. You have to brake up with the Crystal girl and go to Ari. you don't treat any girl like that. " "I already broke up with her. My mom is the one who brought it up dude." "just go and apologize. " We all went inside.