Part 20 (I got you)

(Ellie pov)

I was looking everywhere with the guys. We heard a scream. "AHHHHHHH HELP!!!!" "that sounds like Ari" I said. We ran to a closed door. We tried to get in. It was locked. Ughh

(Julian pov)

I had to get in there. I knocked the door down with my foot. There were 3 guys. Those creeps. I saw something on the floor. "ARIANA!" I ran to her and I made her head go on my chest. "I got you. Don't worry. I got you." I said. She had a bruise on her check and her lips were not the normal color. I looked at Ari and then at the drunk creeps. I laid Ari genially on the floor. Ellie and Riley ran to her and tried to wake her up. I went to the guys and I punched them in the face. All of them! I said "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!" I Was gonna hit them but Justin and Ashton pulled me back.

(Riley pov)

"Ari Plz get up. Wake up." She wasn't moving. But she was breathing. Good good.

(Julian pov)

I picked Ari up. "I got you" I put her in the car next to me. I laid her head on my lap as Justin started driving us home.

When we got home I picked her up and went to the room. I put her on the bed gently and put a blanket on her. Before that I took her heels off. I went to the kitchen and got an ice pack for her cheek. I went to put it on her. I looked at her and then left.

(Justin pov)

Julian came in the living room. "Is she okay?" "I don't know." He went to cook for us and Ari.