Part 15 (the house)

(Ellie pov)

We were leaving to go to the new house. I got my Bags and left to go. Everyone was in the car. I was the last one to go in. While I was walking to the car Ari said "COME ON SLOW ASS! YOURE GONNA WANNA SEE THE HOUSE!!" "coming!!"

-in the car-

(Ari pov)

The house was beautiful. Me and Julian checked it out and it was so cheap. It's not actually cheap but Julian's mom paid for everything. I bet they're gonna love it. The house was far away from the hotel. Julian put his arm around me for more space but I bet he did that cause he wants to cuddle 😂😏 I put my head on his shoulder.

(Riley pov)

Thank god the taxi was a big van! me and ash stayed all the way in the back. We kissed for 1 second. He makes my heart stop. I love him. I hugged him.

(Justin pov)

Me and Ellie sat next to Riley and ash at the back. Ellie and I cuddled. "Love you" "love you too"

- arrived at the house -

(Ariana pov)

"Okay everybody listen up! me and Julian are gonna blind fold you so you can get surprised!" "really!?" Ellie said. "Yes!"

-everybody got blindfolded and got taken to the front of the house-

(Julian and Ari pov)

"Open up!" Everyone took them off and gasped. The house was big with 3 cars (red, blue, and back) in the front of the huge garage. All Convertible.

(Everyone pov)

We gasped and looked everywhere. The neighborhood, the beach right in front of the house. Everything! "THANKS!!" WE ALL SAID. We all went inside.

(Ellie and Justin pov)

"Where did you get all the money?" Julian said "my mom is really rich and she lets me have a lot of money" we all laughed. Ari showed us where our rooms are. When I got in the room there was a king sized bed that was brown and yellow with pillows. The wall color was sky blue with clouds on them. There was a bathroom in the room too with a bathtub and a toilet and sink with towels. There was also a huge closet. There was a small desk in the corner with a chair that had wheels. And also there was a big table where we could put makeup and perfume and stuff with a medium tv hanging on the wall surrounded by pictures of trees and followers. "OMFG!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!" we hugged them. "No prob. You guys unpack for a while"

(Riley and Ashton pov)

Ari and Julian showed us to our room. Our jaw gasped as we saw a king bed that was black and red with pillows, a hide closet, a bathroom like Ellie's, a desk like Ellie's but the chair was a little bigger. There was a tv on the wall with a table for makeup. The room color was light red with black decor. It had a picture of Pierce the Veil on the wall. "OH GOD THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!" we hugged them and all of us went to Ari and Julian's room.

(Ari pov)

Everyone followed us into Julian's and my room. When we opened the door there, of course was a king sized bed with blue covers and pillows. The colors of the room was electric green with blue and purple stripes. There was the same bathroom, desk, closet, table, and tv like Riley's and Ellie's. They all thanks us again.

(Julian pov)

We went to go see the rest of the house. We have all kinds of huge things like the living room, kitchen, inside pool and jacuzzi, backyard, guest room, another empty room, another bathroom, a View of the beach out on the balcony, everything actually.

-3 hours later-

Hey guys hope you like the chapter!! 98 people saw this. Oh god I love you❤️❤️❤️ the next chapter is coming soon.