Part 44 (the cliff)

-Next day-
(Ariana pov)
I woke up. I felt better. I turned my head and he wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw him sleeping on the couch. I wanted to wake him up. I went to Ellie and woke her up. "You better have a fuckin good explanation to wake me up right now!" she yelled. I shushed her and told her what I wanted her to do. "That's it I'm sick and tired of this." She woke up Justin and whispered In his ear.
(Justin pov)
I nodded and we all stood up. "Sorry Ari" "what?" I picked her up. "No no put me down." "I have orders to take care of" "ugh" I carried her downstairs and held her tight so she wouldn't leave.
(Ellie pov)
I Woke julian up. He saw Ari and was about to walk away but I jumped on his back. "You're staying here with the love of your life until you fix this shit!"
(Julian pov)
I have never seen Ellie this mad. I saw Justin holding Ariana so she wouldn't leave. Ugh I don't want to deal with this.
"Hold Ariana" Justin said to Ellie. She did what was told and he pulled me aside.
(Justin pov)
"What the fuck is wrong with you." "Look you don't have to push it. I pushed myself enough." "Bro this is Ariana we're talking about. Go and win her back." "But idk how!" "Take her to a place that's special to you."
(Ashton pov)
Riley and I heard screaming and went downstairs. We were watching what was happening.
(Ariana pov)
Ellie said "Ari you have to forgive him" "I don't know how! Don't you get it. I'm pissed" "Ari stop being pissed."
(Julian pov)
The cliff. The cliff is where I'm taking her. "Justin go tell Ari to change in casual clothes. I'm going to take her somewhere special. Tell those lazy asses," I pointed at Riley and Ash, "to make sandwiches and drinks and ice cream and whatever with some blankets. I'm going to change" he nodded and left.
(Ellie pov)
Justin, ash, Riley, and I were in a corner talking about the plan. I told Ariana to dress and and nodded. We did everything.
(Ariana pov)
I got dressed and waited in the living room with Timmy. I saw Julian walking in the kitchen and then he came to me. He held out his empty hand. I took it and we went in the car.
-20 minutes later-
(Julian pov)
We got there. To the place that I love. I never showed anyone this place. She was looking around. I think she's In a good mood.
(Ariana pov)
It's so beautiful here. You can see all of Paris. I turned around and saw Julian setting up a picnic. I smiled and helped him. When we were done we sat and ate. "It's really beautiful here." "ya... I come here whenever I'm mad or sad to cool me down... I've never really shown this place to no one.. your the first." I smiled and I hugged him. I know he was surprised at first but he hugged back.
-back at home-
(Riley pov)
"Ashton give me back my phone!" "You can't catch me!" we were running outside. I tackled him and we fell. We started laughing. "Got you!" he groaned and sat up. "Here. I give up." He gave back my phone. "Mercy!"
-at the cliff-
(Julian pov)
We kissed. But not our normal one. It was Passionate. We pulled and I sighed. "What's the matter?" She asked. "I just don't want to be the guy to hurt you." "Julian you really think that?! Your my boyfriend and I believe and I know that you are the one for me." I cut her off. "But Ariana, what if I hurt you again. I don't want to loose you." "And your not going to. I love you and we will figure everything out. I promise." "You do?" "Yes. Until the day I die. I promise." I took her In a big hug. Her hands pulled us apart and she put her hands on my cheek. "I love you." "I love you too." She stroked my hair and kissed my check. "Now, where's the ice cream?" I laughed and gave it to her.