Part 22 (Halloween Shoping)

-next day-
(Julian pov)
I woke up at 10:14 am and saw Ariana cuddled up next to me, her hand on my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked at Ari and she wasn't there. I got up and looked around. I couldn't find her. Until.... "BOO!" She popped out of no where. "Oh my lord!" she jumped on my back. "Goodmorin'" She said as I put her down. She giggled as I tried to kiss her. she went on the other side of the Room. "Come and get me then" I smiled and chased her. Damn she was fast she ran out in the living room when I saw everyone was sitting either on the couch or floor.
(Ariana pov)
I was running away from Julian. I ran down stairs and saw the guys. I went around the couch and said "you'll never catch me" and stuck my tongue out like a 4 year old. "Oh yes I will" I ran and tripped by Justin but I got up and started running again. Shoot! he's catching up. I started running and running and then I got so tired I kind of slow down. He got me and and picked me up. "Got you" he said. I jumped on his back. He put me down when he went to the guys. He sat on the couch and said "so speaking of BOO! how about we go get Halloween costumes?" "yasss!" we all said.
-30 minutes-
(Ellie pov)
We all got ready to go to.... Party City! Ashton prove us there with the red car. We got there and everyone got separated.
(Riley pov)
I was looking around for a cool costume. I found a cool costume. It was a vampire. I got my size and went to the dressing room.
(Justin pov)
I was looking for a cool costume. I found a werewolf one and went to get my size and went to the dressing room.
(Ellie pov)
I found a cute costume. It was Minnie Mouse. I got my sized and went to the dressing room.
(Julian pov)
I found a prisoner suit. I got my size. And I went to the dressing room and put it on.
(Ariana pov)
I found the costume I wanted. I got the police officer and went to the dressing room.
-20 minutes later-