Part 30 (close your eyes)

(Julian pov)
I saw Ariana come down. She was wearing a short black dress. "Hey love" "hey. thanks for everything" "no prob. Aye close your eyes" she closed and I put a cloth around her head. I took her to the kitchen and everyone followed. I can't wait for her to be surprised.
(Selena Gomez pov)
Julian is one of my old friends. I've known him since we were really little. We are kinda like family. So when he told me that his girlfriend was a big fan, no let me say that again, a Selenator, I was getting excited. He explained what I should do and that's why I'm here. I saw a girl walk into the kitchen and her eyes were covered. I guessed it would be Ariana.
(Julian pov)
I took the cloth off and after that I said "open your eyes" she opened and gasped.
(Ariana pov)
I CANT BELIEVE IT. SELENA MARIE GOMEZ WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I SAID "OMG YOUR..." SHE SAID "I know. I'm glad to be here. Happy 19th birthday Ariana" "you know my name?!!!" "Ya" Selena explained how she and Julian know each other. I went up to julian. I said "u didn't tell me that!" "I know I wanted to surprise you" I kissed him quickly and went back to Selly.
-1 hour later-
(Ellie pov)
I was dancing with Justin. I said "wait hold up" I took of my heels and held them. "Really?" Justin said. "What?? My feet are killing me." "Okay" he laughed and we went to get drinks.
(Ashton pov)
I was with Riley and Julian. We were talking. And laughing. We are idiots haha.
(Ariana pov)
I was hanging out with Sel. She's such a great person. I love her so much.
(Selena pov)
I was talking to Ariana. I thought she would be those crazy fans but she's actually a fun cool girl. We gave each other our phone numbers and we went to go hang out with her friends.
-1 hour later-
(Julian pov)
I saw Ari talking to Justice, Jacob, and other people. I went up to her. Ever since the party started she didn't even hang out with me. I went to her and she saw me. "heyyyy Julian." "hey... you having.... a good time?" "Ya thank you so much" she hugged me. I took advantage of the hug and took her hand. "Come on let's go to were the guys are" "umm what about Sel" "she could come" "okay let me tell her" "ok"
(Justin pov)
I was hanging out with Ellie, Ashton, and Riley. I saw Julian, Ariana, and Selena come near us. "Hey guys" Ari said. "Hey BDAY girl" we all said. She hugged Riley then Ashton then me. "you havin fun" I asked when I was hugging her. "Ya thank you" i smiled.