Part 27 (haha)

-next day-
(Ariana pov)
I woke up seeing Timmy on my chest sleeping. I smiled and gently carried him to put him in his bed. I walked to the bathtub and put on the water. I pressed the bubble button and bubbles filled the tub. I took off my clothes and went in.
-20 minutes later-
(Ellie pov)
I woke up and went in the kitchen. I got an apple and sat on the couch watching mean girls. Man I love this movie.
(Riley pov)
I woke up and saw Ellie watching something I went close to her ear but she didn't notice. I saw one of the girls on mean girls and screamed "MEAN GIRLS!!!" She slapped me. "Wtf Riley" she put her hand on her heart. "Sorry"
(Julian pov) I woke up and went to the bathroom. I saw Ariana brushing her hair. "Morning" she said and came to hug me. "Mornin" I said with my morning voice. She went to tie her hair in a messy bun and left to the kitchen
(Ariana pov)
When I went out of the room Timmy followed. When I got to the kitchen I saw in the living room ellie and Riley watching mean girls. "Hey bitches" "hey" they said while looking at the tv. Timmy barked. "You want ur food boy?" Bark again. I got his bowl n put water and food. I set it down so he can eat.
(Ashton and Justin and julian pov)
We all went to the game room to play video games.
-3 hours later-
(Julian pov)
Ari went outside so we all followed her. She was walking around the pool and I picked her up. I was about to drop her in the pool. I let her go but she held me. I feel in with her too. "Haha" she said. She got out and Ashton gave her a towel.
-14 minutes later-
(Justin pov)
We decided to give Timmy a bath. We got a huge bucket And dog soup.
-1 hour later-
(Ashton pov)
"WE ARE DONE!!!" I fan off to get towels. I came back and saw everyone in the pool with their clothes on. "Oh I feel loved" I said. Ariana came out and pushed me in "there you feel loved now?" She asked. "Yasss" she went to put music on.
(Ellie pov)
I was dancing to the music in the pool. I got out and when to jump at the high note. I love jumping!!! Timmy was just sitting there. He had that I'm hungry face. I went to the kitchen and got his food. When I came back he barked happily. After he ate he took a waz on the grass. He's so cute.