Part 28 (surprise her part 1)

-1 month later-
(Julian pov)
Today is Ari's birthday. I want to do something special. I woke up and saw her sleeping. I went outside and saw everyone sitting around the couch. I explained that it was her bday and we made a whole plan. I can wait to surprise her.
(Ariana pov)
I woke up at 11:21. Ugghhhh I'm tired. I got my phone and started to go on Instagram and see what people are posting. I looked at the clock. 11:26. I got up and went to go take a shower.
-30 minutes later-
(Ariana pov)
I got out of the shower and put on my blue sweater, blue jeans, and black heels. I got out and saw everyone dressed up. "Her guys." "Hey" wow that hurt. Especially on my bday. ellie said "her ari U wanna go out to the mall" "sure but I don't have enough money" julian said "here" he handed me $100. "Julian it's fi.." he cut me off "go have fun"
-20 minutes later-
(Ellie pov)
We arrived at the mall. Riley didn't want to come with us. We first went to forever 21. We spent like an hour there. I bought a shirt that had Minnie Mouse on it and black jeans. Ari got a shirt that says I woke up like this with a skater girl skirt that was black and boots with heels.
-at home-
(Riley pov)
"Get me that here here!" I said. julian said "get the food here! Riley take this! Ashton Justin call people to come. I'll call someone that will make her freak!" justin said "okay hold up ash put the over there"