Part 14 (rain)

(Julian pov)

After me and Ari stopped kissing I asked her if she would like to go walk around. She said okay and went to change. She came out wearing sky blue jeans that were ripped with converse and an overly sized sweater. "Let's go"

(Justin pov)

We were coming back from the beach and when we opened the door, me Ari Julian and Ellie all hit each other. Ari fell on her back saying "fuck! next time knock" "lol sorry"

(Ariana pov)

Julian was walking next to me holding my hand. We started talking and then there was silence. He broke the silence said "I love you, remember that okay?" "love you" he started kissing me. It lasted 2 minutes. While we were kissing rain started. I stopped kissing and got scared by the hard raindrops. We kept on laughing. And then we started kissing in the rain. For 5 minutes. In between kissing we kept telling each other I love you, forever, etc...

(Julian pov)

"Do u wanna leave Ari?" "sure lets go home and tell them" when we got home everyone looked at us with the rain on our hair and clothes. Ashton and Riley asked "Where were you guys?" "We went to go walk around"

(Ariana pov)

"Guys we need to tell you something" "what?" "well me and Julian are gonna live here for a while. You know like get a house. But we don't wanna leave you guys. We have enough money to buy a house. Wanna live with us?" there was silence then all of them said "hell ya!!!!!" we started laughing and clapping their hands.

(Ellie pov)

Ari told us that we are leaving the hotel to the house in 2 days. I started packing everything I had. So did Justin. Before that everyone called their moms and they all said okay whateves.

(Riley pov)

I was packing up. "Come on ash! pack up!" "I'm taking a fucking break" he whined like a baby. "Fine babe fine" I kept laughing

-2 days later-

(Ariana pov)

Me and Julian started packing up. "I hope I don't forget anything" don't worry babe you won't"

-next day-

I'll post the next chapter tomorrow or soon. Love you guys! 88 people saw this story I love you♥️