Part 11 (the hospital)

(Julian pov)

I started running to the hospital. No car. Running! I arrived at the hospital 13 minutes after. I yelled "SOMEBODY PLZ PLZ!" nurses came and put her on those beds. They took her away

(Everyone but Julian p0v)

We tried to keep up with Julian. God he was so fast "where did he go?!" Justin and ash said. "Over there!" Riley said. We got to the hospital. We saw Julian sitting by himself. We sat next to him. He looked like he was gonna cry. "Everything is gonna be fine." all of us said.

-5 hours later-

(Everyone pov)

We saw a nurse say "patients for Ariana" we all stood up "right this way" she took us to a room. Ari was in it. Julian ran to Ari and hugged her

(Julian pov)

I saw Ari. I ran up to her and I said "oh Ari I missed u so much" I looked up at her. She looked confused

(Ariana pov)

Ever since the accident, I don't remember nothing. Some boy ran up to me and hugged me. "Who are you?" I asked the boy said "I'm Julian" "huh?"

(Julian pov)

She didn't know me. I ran to the doctor. He said, "it seems that when Ariana fell she bumped her head. And that means she lost memory. But don't worry! her memory will come back. But I don't know when but soon. Just treat her like you normally do." "okay thx doctor"

-at home with Ari-

(Ariana pov)

I can't remember anything.

(Ellie pov)

We showed Ari around. She said, "wait so you're ellie?" "ya" "oh" I wish she gets her memory soon.

(Julian pov)

I Have to let Ari remember me I need to do something but I don't know what or how. she will just say I don't remember you .I miss her I went to go talk to Ariana and I said, "hey Ari" "hi..um who are yo..." "I'm Julian your boyfriend.. I miss you" "uhh I miss you too? I'm sorry I don't remember.." "it's ok I understand" I got up and was about to walk away until something grabbed my hand. Ari did. "Julian?..." she pulled me next to her. A minute of silence. She was looking at me. Looking at my eyes. What? why?

(Ariana pov)

I was looking to his eyes. It all came back to me. I remembered everything.

(Julian pov)

All of a sudden Ari said, "Julian? Julian!" she hugged me. "do you remember now?!" "yes yes I do oh god I fuckin miss you!!" She kept hugging me. Then we kissed.