Part 19 (stay with me)

(Riley pov)

The next day ash decided that we go to a swimsuit party club kinda thing. We agreed to go at 6:00.

(Ellie's pov)

We all went to the kitchen. We smelled something yummy. We say ari cooking pancakes. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Ari screamed. She turned around and we scared her. "Oh my fuckin God next time make a sign!" "lol sorry" she giggled

(Ash pov)

"Mmhhhh that looks good" I said licking my lips like a 3 year old. Ari put one pancake on each plate. "syrup?" "yasssssss" she went to get it. Then she got orange juice and strawberries.

(Ari pov)

We all ate. We finished after 20 minutes. Ash said "yummmmmm that was so good!!!!" "your welcome" I said. "Thanks" he laughed. "What time is it?" Riley asked. "11:22" "ok"

(Julian pov)

After that amazing breakfast I saw Ari pick some plates and put them in the sink. She started getting some more off the table. Everyone left to the living room. I felt bad for Ari. I went to the living room and got everyone for a little meeting. I said "guys.. we need to help Ari" "what do u mean" they asked. "I mean like we need to help her in the house. like for example she woke up early and cooked, she's cleaning by herself, she's doing everything." "okay let's go help her" said Ellie.

(Ellie pov)

We went to the kitchen. Ari was cleaning the dishes. I went where she was and I took the plate away from her. I started washing them and she looked confused at me. She went to go clean the table.

(Riley pov)

She went to clean the table with a rag and some water. I took the rag away from her and started cleaning. She looked confused. She started to go put away some stuff in the fridge and selfs.

(Ashton pov)

She went to put away some stuff. I went and took the stuff from her hand. I started putting them away. She looked confused again. Then she went to get a broom and cleaned.

(Julian pov)

Ari went to clean the floor with a broom. I took the broom from her and started cleaning. She looked confused. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

(Ari pov)

Everyone was helping me out. It's so weird. I went to my bathroom and started brushing my hair. Everyone came in my bathroom. Ellie started brushing my hair. After that Riley started to wash my face. Then Ashton started to wash my hands. Then Julian put his arms around me. "What was all that?" "we just wanted to thank you for everything" I smiled. "Well thank you for helping me" I went outside and fell on the couch. Julian followed me and put his arms around me. My head was on his shoulder. He was stroking my hair.

(Riley pov)

"What time is it?" "12:00" "k"

-5 hours later-

(Ari pov)

Me and the guys went to go get dressed. I put on my bikini. So did the girls. I put on my white heals. And some makeup. The girls just put on slippers.

-arriving at the party club-

(Julian pov)

We went inside. Me and Ari were holding hands. So did the others. The music was on and people were dancing. Ari was looking around. Then I noticed boys, looking like my age, staring at Ari. I pulled her closer to me. "Why did you do that?" she saw me looking at those boys. "Nevermind"

(Ari pov)

"Stay with me Julian. I'm scared" "don't worry I got you"

-30 minutes later-

(Julian pov)

"Did u guys see Ari?" "no" I was looking everywhere. I can't find her.

(Ari pov)

I can't find Julian. I'm scared. I saw people coming closer to me. It was those creeps. They kept coming closer. "Get away from me plz." I said. The crowd wasn't in the area I was in with the creeps. "No!" they said. One of them tied my hands. The other put duck tape to my mouth. "HELP!" I screamed in the tape. They took me to a room. It had 1 window that was supper high. They put chains on my ankles and hands. "Okay" said one man. They looked drunk. "We gonna have some fun" I was panicking. One of them came next to me and pulled off the tape so hard. "OWW.." the man put his lips on mine. He pushed me to the wall so hard that I got so weak. He pushed my lips so hard. He started to put his arms around me and grabbed my ass. I screaming in pain. He kept kissing while the others were just watching. I wasn't kissing him. He tried to make his tongue... you know... he tried to put it in and I refused. He stopped kissing me. He slapped me and I fell on the floor. "Julian..." I whispered. My vision went blurry. It turned black.