Part 29 (surprise her part 2)

-1 hour later-
(Ellie pov)
I told ari I would be back. I went somewhere far and called julian
"Aye Julian you done yet" "not really maybe another hour or two" "what?! No we've been to every store in the mall" "I know I know but people didn't show up yet" "ughh I can't wait another hour or two. Our feet hurts!" "Just sit in Starbucks and talk Plz I'll call u when we are done" "fine fine bye" "bye"
(Ariana pov)
Ellie came back and she said "Aye babe lets go to Starbucks." "But my feet hurts" she took off her heels. "Come on we can sit over there" "fine" she put her shoes back on.
-at home-
(Ashton pov)
Some people were showing up. They helped us set up more things. Justin came back from the bakery. He brought back a giant cake. It was a three-layered cake that had flower frosting. It said Happy Birthday Ari! in cursive. It looked so pretty.
(Riley pov)
I saw the cake and we decided to put it in the kitchen. Instead of regular candles we got those firework candles. Ari loves those.
(Justin pov)
The people that showed up to help were Justice, Jacob, Mary, Cory, And Marcus. They were all friends of Ari back home and some that lived around Paris.
-at the mall-
(Ariana pov)
We are in Starbucks. Me and Ellie got the same thing, caramel frap. we got our drinks and sat down next to the window. Ellie said "So happy bday babe" "thanks. For everything." "Aye that's just what friends are for" i smiled and began to drink my frap.
-1 hour later-
(Ellie pov)
Me and Ari were talking until my phone rang. I told Ari to hold on and I went to the corner. It was julian. "Hey J" "hey we are ready you can come home now" "okay see Ya there" I went to Ari and told her we should go home. We got our stuff and went to the car.
-20 minutes-
(Julian pov)
I got a text and it was from Ellie. She said that they are here. I told everyone to hide. When everyone hid we heard the door open. I did the Signal and everyone got up and yelled "surprise!!!!" I looked at Ari and she looked surprised. She and I ran up to each other and I picked her up and spin her around. "Happy birthday love" I kissed her. I heard awwwww everywhere. "Thank you so much" a tear went down her cheek. I whipped it off. "Ok go get dressed and come back downstairs" "okay". Ellie followed her so she can change too.
(Ariana pov)
I went upstairs to change and Ellie came with me. I got and put on my black dress and my black heels. I put on some makeup and I started to curl my hair. Ellie came in and she was wearing a blue dress with white heels and her hair was straight. She gave me something. It was something for the hair that said Birthday girl. I put it on and we went downstairs.